This discussion is closed.
blissy
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Look at us.. we just can't get enough of each other!
Camford
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Do we want to have a Pembroke one after Sydney?
musicbloke
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Yes, 'twas truly magnificent to see you all.

MB
Camford
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Alaric)
And I'm considering skipping my 9am, I feel sorry for poor boaties... save yourselves now before it's too late etc.

Anyhow I'm going to drink a litre of orange juice and head for sleep, someone can explain to me in the morning why my beam tapping as I walk through the cellars is so funny, because I still don't get it. It's not _that_ bizarre is it?

A.
Did I miss that?
Alaric
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Camford)
Did I miss that?
it was Blissy and naelse, I don't understand why it's so funny. I probably do weirder things. But I do wear underwear.

A.
fishpaste
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 15 years ago
heylos. just got back from life. that place is conductive to tension. helen you know who pulled somebody else.
Camford
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
it was Blissy and naelse, I don't understand why it's so funny. I probably do weirder things. But I do wear underwear.

A.
No... not the underwear joke again. Please, or I shall not wear underwear to Sydney later today, or the said formal.
Ticki
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Sidney with an I, or you're not coming! :p:

Pembroke would be really cool. I do think it's such a pretty college. I'll try to arrange a date for Sidney when I've retrieved my diary and we can go from there.
blissy
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Well, this is tiny - if it's any bigger it tells me "zero sized reply" even though it is well below the limit.

Loving Lex's very yellow hair!

edit: Want it big
fishpaste
Rep:
?
wow, it's so weird that piccy of us all around a table. it's like some weird vhtml avatar chat or something. I'm going to post a link in main if it's okay
Camford
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Ticki)
Sidney with an I, or you're not coming! :p:

Pembroke would be really cool. I do think it's such a pretty college. I'll try to arrange a date for Sidney when I've retrieved my diary and we can go from there.
Fine, will spell Sydney with an I next time.
Camford
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by fishpaste)
wow, it's so weird that piccy of us all around a table. it's like some weird vhtml avatar chat or something. I'm going to post a link in main if it's okay
You have a website, host it there.
fishpaste
Rep:
?
I will, if you email your pics to [email protected] i'll make a gallery for them.
blissy
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Sent a bigger verson!
priya
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
i had such a good time last night guys!! so relieved you were all relatively normal people! formal at sidney MUST be done, i can't wait!! fussball tournament round 2.....maybe this time duncan will be there in person for the distraction :p:

as it happens our cox was ill, and we couldn't row today. so i went back to bed for an hour. still feel awful blegh.

thank you thank you thank you again!! have never eaten so well at a formal!! lol! *is hyper on orange juice in a desperate attempt to stay awake through grammar lecture*

i will upload my pictures at some point soon, and email them to lex and anyone else who wants them! i have some really nice ones!
Camford
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
I will, if you email your pics to [email protected] i'll make a gallery for them.
For the love a Jesus, do it quick!

(* I'm sure that kid from Alaric's school felt it... *)
Camford
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by priya)
i had such a good time last night guys!! so relieved you were all relatively normal people! formal at sidney MUST be done, i can't wait!! fussball tournament round 2.....maybe this time duncan will be there in person for the distraction :p:

as it happens our cox was ill, and we couldn't row today. so i went back to bed for an hour. still feel awful blegh.

thank you thank you thank you again!! have never eaten so well at a formal!! lol! *is hyper on orange juice in a desperate attempt to stay awake through grammar lecture*

i will upload my pictures at some point soon, and email them to lex and anyone else who wants them! i have some really nice ones!
I am blegh ish.... could have been worse. But, I am expecting to be put to sleep by my lecturer. She's too boring to stay awake for.
Alaric
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by priya)

I'll have photo emails! Maybe we should have the fussball before I get drunk next time, so I don't make such a hash of it like last night!

Funnily enough, I've missed my 9am. Bleh. Silly bioinformatics, who'd want to do that anyway.

A.
Camford
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
I'll have photo emails! Maybe we should have the fussball before I get drunk next time, so I don't make such a hash of it like last night!

Funnily enough, I've missed my 9am. Bleh. Silly bioinformatics, who'd want to do that anyway.

A.
Security guard such as yourself, Alaric.

Could we organised the photos so that someone can send it out as a big pack? Either RAR file or Zip.

Pembroke doesn't do p2p's, not just BT, but any... But, the good'ol Http thing still works like a wonder, only taking more effort than bt to find the thing you are actually looking for.

Made through my 9am today without seriously want to go to sleep. First time of this term. Then again, probably should have skipped it. Nothing new learnt today.
crana9
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago

Ben looks a bit like harry potter :eek:

who's the girl at the very front on the right? I don't recognise her. Is it Haz/Ticki? they are the only people I ca think of at the moment that I havent seen piccys of.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you confident you could find support for your mental health if you needed it in COVID-19?

Yes (18)
21.69%
No (65)
78.31%

Watched Threads