The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 480
i just woke up. my head hurts. my tongue feels like sandpaper. oh dear.
Reply 481
crana9
Is it Haz/Ticki? they are the only people I ca think of at the moment that I havent seen piccys of.

haz and i are in the very front. i'm the one with my hair down
Reply 482
naelse
haz and i are in the very front. i'm the one with my hair down

aha! now i know who you both are. who is ticki? is she on there? i cant see anyone very weel past the front couple of people. except foer alex and his Day-Glo hair.
Reply 483
crana9
aha! now i know who you both are. who is ticki? is she on there? i cant see anyone very weel past the front couple of people. except foer alex and his Day-Glo hair.

you can't really see ticki. she must be hidden behind pol's friends
Reply 484
Rosie, you can see my old Headmaster at a Pembroke Formal on April 30, along with Jonny Sweet et al.
Reply 485
I'm next to Lex but am handily hidden behind Priya. There's a photo of me on my profile, though it doesn't seem to be that great as Pol didn't recognise me AT ALL. :wink:

EDIT: have just remembered that there are photos of me on http://www.srcf.ucam.org/sidneyjcr/exec.php (Social Welfare Officer) and http://www.cusu.cam.ac.uk/campaigns/womens/committee.htm (Campaigns Officer - Women's Academic Performance). They're not QUITE as bad as that horrid one Alice taunted me with last night! I do hope that Shuai finally deleted it?!

EDIT 2: I've tried to attach the 'Spot the Knob' game but the file's too large and I can't make it smaller. I also can't check my hotmail email (still, Lex!). Wah!
Reply 486
uh 3pm and I just woke up. an entire example sheet due in at 7pm. not...actually...started...it yet. ever so slightly worried now.
Reply 487
well i never got round to my prose composition... and my head hurts too much to even think about it. and my supervision is in half an hour. i'm in so much trouble.
Reply 488
visesh
Rosie, you can see my old Headmaster at a Pembroke Formal on April 30, along with Jonny Sweet et al.

like i give a flying howler monkey about that? my family already has a personal re;lationshiop with him from how often he rings hgome about my brother.

they dont even ring for 1 thing anymore, they save hem up for a couple of days till they have 8 or 9 and then ring.

(ask my sister if you dont believbe me)

howeever some of them are just stupid eg "threw rocks in trent college's pond" OH NOOOO
Reply 489
crana9
like i give a flying howler monkey about that? my family already has a personal re;lationshiop with him from how often he rings hgome about my brother.

they dont even ring for 1 thing anymore, they save hem up for a couple of days till they have 8 or 9 and then ring.

(ask my sister if you dont believbe me)

howeever some of them are just stupid eg "threw rocks in trent college's pond" OH NOOOO

Well, what can I say, he is a true HSC legend:biggrin:.
Reply 490
Ticki
I'm next to Lex but am handily hidden behind Priya. There's a photo of me on my profile, though it doesn't seem to be that great as Pol didn't recognise me AT ALL. :wink:

EDIT: have just remembered that there are photos of me on http://www.srcf.ucam.org/sidneyjcr/exec.php (Social Welfare Officer) and http://www.cusu.cam.ac.uk/campaigns/womens/committee.htm (Campaigns Officer - Women's Academic Performance). They're not QUITE as bad as that horrid one Alice taunted me with last night! I do hope that Shuai finally deleted it?!

EDIT 2: I've tried to attach the 'Spot the Knob' game but the file's too large and I can't make it smaller. I also can't check my hotmail email (still, Lex!). Wah!

Supervision at Sidney tonight... I will fall a sleep at some point. But it does mean shopping time for the poor old Pemguin CompSci...

By the way, did Alaric tell you that CompScis never delete stuff? We only create backups... So expect more copies of that horrid picture of yours to be made... but not passed around. So, the secret is safe with me, unless someone else has also made a copy...
Reply 491
better take a nap before the super...
naelse
well i never got round to my prose composition... and my head hurts too much to even think about it. and my supervision is in half an hour. i'm in so much trouble.

Groan... you're not the only one with the hangover from hell. I swear I don't know how I didn't hurl on my supervisor's shoes today. Was drunk as a skunk I'm afraid. And I should set a better example for you, being a parent and all! Social services will be on to me at this rate...
Reply 493
fishpaste
uh 3pm and I just woke up. an entire example sheet due in at 7pm. not...actually...started...it yet. ever so slightly worried now.

That's what you get for going to see POP! Hope you got it done ok!
Reply 494
Camford
By the way, did Alaric tell you that CompScis never delete stuff? We only create backups... So expect more copies of that horrid picture of yours to be made... but not passed around. So, the secret is safe with me, unless someone else has also made a copy...

Shuai, you didn't strike me as a particularly mean person last night. Did I miss something? :wink:

Oh yeah, can you shed some light on why I can't read my hotmail emails? It says:

.NET Passport Unavailable at This Site Help

The .NET Passport service is currently unavailable at this Web site for one of these reasons:
The site may contain an error or be experiencing a problem that affects the .NET Passport service.
The site may not be an official .NET Passport-participating site.

You can:
Return to this site later and try to sign in or register again.
Sign in or register for a .NET Passport at another .NET Passport participating site. .NET Passport Site Directory
Reply 495
Bumblebee3
Groan... you're not the only one with the hangover from hell. I swear I don't know how I didn't hurl on my supervisor's shoes today. Was drunk as a skunk I'm afraid. And I should set a better example for you, being a parent and all! Social services will be on to me at this rate...

it's ok, i won't tell.

besides, you're clearly the better mother when put in comparison with my birth mother. :biggrin:
Reply 496
Ticki
Shuai, you didn't strike me as a particularly mean person last night. Did I miss something? :wink:

Oh yeah, can you shed some light on why I can't read my hotmail emails? It says:

.NET Passport Unavailable at This Site Help

The .NET Passport service is currently unavailable at this Web site for one of these reasons:
The site may contain an error or be experiencing a problem that affects the .NET Passport service.
The site may not be an official .NET Passport-participating site.

You can:
Return to this site later and try to sign in or register again.
Sign in or register for a .NET Passport at another .NET Passport participating site. .NET Passport Site Directory

it's called "Microsoft". This implies it doesn't work properly. Give them a few hours and they'll fix it though

Hmm, since I started java programming I am slowly becoming drawn to the wonders of linux!
Reply 497
It's been like that for over 24 hours now. So silly. Did you have an outing this morning? I think Priya's was cancelled. Poor girl.

I had no idea everyone was so ratted last night. You all behave very well under the influence. Puts me to shame... I was stone-cold sober.
Reply 498
Ticki
It's been like that for over 24 hours now. So silly. Did you have an outing this morning? I think Priya's was cancelled. Poor girl.

I had no idea everyone was so ratted last night. You all behave very well under the influence. Puts me to shame... I was stone-cold sober.

I was stone cold sober when I left last night. No one last night was particularly drunk, that's what I'm thinking anyway. I thought I was going to hit the floor if I didn't concentrate hard enough at one point.

Ticki... I am not really a mean person. But, I do "collect" "novelty" items. It'll only be for my own "personal" use, whatever that might be, haven't figured out yet... Probably will never figure out at my current problem solving speed. I suck.

//java style comment goes here
//"I suck" can be interpreted in my different ways, I'll leave you lot to figure out what
//it may or may not imply
//end of comment

Anyway, back to Hotmail. I don't have a problem with hotmail. Not any problem at all.
Reply 499
Camford
I was stone cold sober when I left last night. No one last night was particularly drunk, that's what I'm thinking anyway. I thought I was going to hit the floor if I didn't concentrate hard enough at one point.

Ticki... I am not really a mean person. But, I do "collect" "novelty" items. It'll only be for my own "personal" use, whatever that might be, haven't figured out yet... Probably will never figure out at my current problem solving speed. I suck.

//java style comment goes here
//"I suck" can be interpreted in my different ways, I'll leave you lot to figure out what
//it may or may not imply
//end of comment

Anyway, back to Hotmail. I don't have a problem with hotmail. Not any problem at all.

Shuai, does "personal use" make you go blind?

Latest

Trending

Trending