This discussion is closed.
crana9
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Alaric)
Odd, I've got it from there before are you sure you looked close enough :p:.

Threshers is on Market square between Paperchase and the entrance to Rose Crescent. They had at least three bottles of it when I went in yesterday.

A.
this is sainsburys we're talking about dear, they are never in stock of things they sell.

whats the ione on drummer st? (I think - the one with all the bus stops by NatWest) I thought that was a threshers but its not. Victoria wine?

Shuai - how was my rose
Alaric
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by crana9)
this is sainsburys we're talking about dear, they are never in stock of things they sell.

whats the ione on drummer st? (I think - the one with all the bus stops by NatWest) I thought that was a threshers but its not. Victoria wine?
This is true, but Pepsi Max is _finally_ back on offer, so I like them at the moment! I'm not sure what that shop is, never been in there, I ignore drummer st generally.

Shuai - how was my rose
Isn't it a while until V day .

Oh, sorry, you were talking aboout wine weren't you :p:

Onto a different topic, to those who came to the bar after formal: was it too smoky? They're having a massive argument on our forums about making it non-smoking in our bar and wanted to know if you thought it was because frankly I never notice unless someone is actually blowing smoke in my face.

A.
MadNatSci
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I did notice the smoke, but that's probably because I'm so used to blissfully smoke-free Sidney bar now...
androidkiller
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I can't believe I missed a formal with you guys. However I did have a formal on Sunday and Wednesday.
Willa
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
wasnt smokey at all imo
crana9
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Alaric)
I ignore drummer st generally.
i walk down it on an average rate of two occasions per week going to the bus station

(yet i still havent notcied what shop it actually is. i will look on Sat ok)
Camford
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago

Shuai - how was my rose
How was your rose? I'm not buying roses for you. If I do that, Thom will kill me for sure. And I don't want that to happen.

The wine was ok. I found it on the shelf in Sainsbury's yesterday. Based on that price, I think I might owe Blissy some 20p.
naelse
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
i didn't notice any smokiness at all...
Ticki
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
My throat was hurting from the smoke towards the end. But as Nicky says, we're used to having a smoke-free bar. It's worked well at Sidney, I'd recommend it. Clare wasn't too bad though.
fishpaste
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 14 years ago
I signed up to do access bus training all today, but really wish I had the time to do other stuff :'(
Ticki
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Lex, why are we always up at 3/4am?!
fishpaste
Rep:
?
(Original post by Ticki)
Lex, why are we always up at 3/4am?!
god knows, but you know your sleeping habits are a problem when you're seriously considering making yourself some pasta at 3.26
~Raphael~
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by fishpaste)
god knows, but you know your sleeping habits are a problem when you're seriously considering making yourself some pasta at 3.26

Oooh sorry to stalk you but few are up now :p: I actually have weirdo food cravings at early o'clock too...Generally I am able to overcome them though :rolleyes:
fishpaste
Rep:
?
(Original post by ~Raphael~)
Oooh sorry to stalk you but few are up now :p: I actually have weirdo food cravings at early o'clock too...Generally I am able to overcome them though :rolleyes:
hehe. well i resorted to 'tin of cold spaghetti' instead of full on boiling up pasta/sauce.
fishpaste
Rep:
?
raph i don't have your msn, can you message me? [email protected]
~Raphael~
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by fishpaste)
hehe. well i resorted to 'tin of cold spaghetti' instead of full on boiling up pasta/sauce.

ewweww I can do cold beans but not the spaghetti!! :p:
Ticki
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Mingers, both of you!
~Raphael~
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Ticki)
Mingers, both of you!
Charming, dahling. Are you telling me in your own subtle way that you've never dipped into a can of cold and slimy gorgeousness?
Ticki
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Only on Hallowe'en when we were told they were cold organs etc.
~Raphael~
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Ticki)
Only on Hallowe'en when we were told they were cold organs etc.

hahaha excellent. I've never done that, does that make me better than you? :p: :rolleyes:
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Cambridge
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Thu, 2 Jul '20
  • University of Cambridge
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 3 Jul '20

Have you made up your mind on your five uni choices?

Yes I know where I'm applying (150)
59.29%
No I haven't decided yet (58)
22.92%
Yes but I might change my mind (45)
17.79%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed