This discussion is closed.
Alaric
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by fishpaste)
midnight, as in monday night really. i'll be getting mine then.
Ahhh, that's the first year's secret strategy! I always get mine before lectures (except when I forget) - on this occasion I shall purchase them at 00:01!

A.
Helenia
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by visesh)
You DO like the double life don't you? :p:
Meaning?
Camford
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Alaric)
Ahhh, that's the first year's secret strategy! I always get mine before lectures (except when I forget) - on this occasion I shall purchase them at 00:01!

A.
Break into the system using your mac, book it at -00:01 am.
Alaric
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Helenia)
Meaning?
He thinks you like to keep your online life secret from your rl friends and are ashamed of us all.

A.
fishpaste
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 14 years ago
Helen talks to me in the bar. It's just a case of avoiding of going "hey helen OHHHHHHHH MY GOD DID YOU SEE WHAT POL POSTED IN THE CAREERS FORUM?"
Helenia
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Hmmm...not that I'm ashamed of you lot. More of my own existence here. And it's so much easier not to have to explain these things to people, though I'm sure that I'm not the only one out here.

And yeah, I talk to Lex in real life, because, well, he's around when I am, and it's not weird. But we strictly talk Clare stuff (or he just laughs at me being drunk)

Much though I'm sure you'd hate for me to admit it, if a bunch of my friends had decided to go to formal that night, I would probably have either moved the TSR one or gone with my friends - that part of my life is (understandably) more important to me.
Camford
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Helen talks to me in the bar. It's just a case of avoiding of going "hey helen OHHHHHHHH MY GOD DID YOU SEE WHAT POL POSTED IN THE CAREERS FORUM?"
what did he post?! Better be something juicy and Vile.
Camford
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Hmmm...not that I'm ashamed of you lot. More of my own existence here. And it's so much easier not to have to explain these things to people, though I'm sure that I'm not the only one out here.

And yeah, I talk to Lex in real life, because, well, he's around when I am, and it's not weird. But we strictly talk Clare stuff (or he just laughs at me being drunk)

Much though I'm sure you'd hate for me to admit it, if a bunch of my friends had decided to go to formal that night, I would probably have either moved the TSR one or gone with my friends - that part of my life is (understandably) more important to me.
Anti smug-git laws? sorry, got carried away.

Friends are not just for TSR, they're for life!
Alaric
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
midnight, as in monday night really. i'll be getting mine then.
I just realised the problem with that strategy---our plodge shuts at midnight :p:

Are you doing it in mem or old court?

A.
fishpaste
Rep:
?
I just realised the problem with that strategy---our plodge shuts at midnight :p:

Are you doing it in mem or old court?

A.
memcourt don't have a machine
MadNatSci
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I'd do the same!
Helenia
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
memcourt don't have a machine
But I thought you couldn't get into Old Court after midnight? And I'm glad Nicky understands where I'm coming from.
Camford
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by blissy)
I'd share with that. I'd bring some dosh on the day
Which one would you rather have? Red or Rose?
priya
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
i will share a bottle of anything (as long as it isnt cheap red cos ive had too much of that recently)
fishpaste
Rep:
?
But I thought you couldn't get into Old Court after midnight? And I'm glad Nicky understands where I'm coming from.
isn't it 2am now that term has begun?
Alaric
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
isn't it 2am now that term has begun?
Indeed, it should be, I'll be there at midnight.

A.
crana9
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Camford)
18? that sucks. Had it been Pembroke we could have got you 30.
Shuai, you're so useless.

For a start, you can't just pay college price if you wear a Pem gown, since you pay when you swipe and can thus only get one college ticket on your card per formal.

Secondly, it's against the rules to bring a party of more than 10 (I think) people without checking in advance. This applies even if I brought X people, you brought Y people, and Ben brought Z people, if it was organised together and X+Y+Z is > or = to 10. (I know you uinderstand things better when some maths is involved..)
Helenia
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Indeed, it should be, I'll be there at midnight.

A.
Do I have to? I want my beddy byes
fishpaste
Rep:
?
jacob wants a veggie
fishpaste
Rep:
?
who is endymion?
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Cambridge
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Thu, 2 Jul '20
  • University of Cambridge
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 3 Jul '20

How has the start of this academic year been for you?

Loving it - gonna be a great year (128)
18.21%
It's just nice to be back! (193)
27.45%
Not great so far... (251)
35.7%
I want to drop out! (131)
18.63%

Watched Threads