Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by priya)
    this is gonna sounds so daft, but can some of u pm me pics of u so i wont sit there next week trying to work out who everyone is!? i like to be prepared lol
    The girl talks sense!

ReputationRep:
    Alex is buying:
    fishpaste
    blissy
    camford
    madnatsci
    musicboy - veggie
    naelse

Helen is buying:
    Helen
    Pol
    Priya - veggie ( priya it's possible to find out what it is before, but not before tuesday when we're going to buy the tickets, and I can't guarantee no nuts, but I have a friend who is allergic to nuts and last time we formalled one of the courses included nuts, so he refused that course, and they were nice enough to bring him this breaded cheese thing. )

Alaric is buying:
    Alaric
    scarlet ibis - veggie
    willa
    ticki
    bumblebee3
    girtonmedic#1

errrr Pol, who is andrew, is that girtonmedic#1?

endyniom, I'm really sorry but I'm not going to get you a ticket until you post here, because I'm half worried you've just randomly yessed a poll and won't even remember doing it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fishpaste)
    Alex is buying:
    fishpaste
    blissy
    camford
    madnatsci
    musicboy - veggie
    naelse

Helen is buying:
    Helen
    Pol
    Priya - veggie ( priya it's possible to find out what it is before, but not before tuesday when we're going to buy the tickets, and I can't guarantee no nuts, but I have a friend who is allergic to nuts and last time we formalled one of the courses included nuts, so he refused that course, and they were nice enough to bring him this breaded cheese thing. )

Alaric is buying:
    Alaric
    scarlet ibis - veggie
    willa
    ticki
    bumblebee3
    girtonmedic#1

endyniom, I'm really sorry but I'm not going to get you a ticket until you post here, because I'm half worried you've just randomly yessed a poll and won't even remember doing it.
    Are we still meeting outside King's? Can't you come by and "pick" me up or something?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Camford)
    Are we still meeting outside King's? Can't you come by and "pick" me up or something?
    i'm not walking you from pembroke shuai no :P I will meet you outside Kings at 6.55

ReputationRep:
    FFS, how hard is it to find Clare? Come on folks, get a grip!

ReputationRep:
    my thoughts exactly helen.

Lex - are you sure youc ant tell them about nut allergies beforehand? You can at Pem. The worry is that they might use nuts in a way that aren't obvious in the dish eg peanut oil or ground almonds..

ReputationRep:
    I will try.

ReputationRep:
    quiksilver, seriously?

ReputationRep:
    Dude, he's at UCL and hasn't posted here.

ReputationRep:
    he's a sneaky one, eh?

ReputationRep:
    no. no idea who andrew is. but it sure aint me.

ReputationRep:
    this girl with some weird combo like vegaan & seevere nut allergy got well nicer food at matric dinner

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by crana9)
    this girl with some weird combo like vegaan & seevere nut allergy got well nicer food at matric dinner
    I asked for a veggie meal at a cricket match at MY school. I got a plate of cheddar. Yes, an entire plate.

ReputationRep:
    I think Andrew is some dude called Ainsworth or something?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by visesh)
    I asked for a veggie meal at a cricket match at MY school. I got a plate of cheddar. Yes, an entire plate.
    classic

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by naelse)
    classic
    I was lucky that I took a packed lunch :cool:

Oh, it was cheese with a side of salad cream. I *think* they wanted to kill me. Sabotage?

ReputationRep:
    well the newnham buttery veggie meals are also quite amusing. they don't seem to get that vegetarians need protein too, so it's sometimes *just* vegetables.

i like cheese, but not that much.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by naelse)
    well the newnham buttery veggie meals are also quite amusing. they don't seem to get that vegetarians need protein too, so it's sometimes *just* vegetables.

i like cheese, but not that much.
    That's why I like to cook things myself- get the proportions correct, AND it tastes half decent. I like cheese, but not as a meal on its own:eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by blissy)
    I know what Pol, JAcob, Shaui and (maybe Helen... ) look like, so hopefully I'll be OK! If Pol and his Girton friend are walking past New Hall would they be willing to meet me in the plodge (or outside) so I can walk down with you. I might need some considerable time due to footware.
    Cool

I'll call en route..

ReputationRep:
    No..! Andrew not going (he is "Ainsworth"), but Edmund is definately going..

GirtonMedic is Yuqi..

3 from Girton that I know of - Edmund, Yuqi and myself..

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.