Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alaric)
    I only discovered it last week! I've watch 28 episodes in the last week, I'll have watched all that they've released by Friday

A.

PS: The only relevance of my OC addiction is that I watched it until 2 last night, so I only just woke up and am now about to miss my bioinformatics lecture.
    The OC has the effect of making me want to have a girlfriend... Sing

You are my sunshine, my only sunshine.
    You make me happy when skies are grey.
    You'll never know dear, how much I love you.
    Please don't take my sunshine away.

Golden Oldie...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by crana9)
    Look, that child was satan personified, the butter wasn't hot, and he didn't f*ck about with me or my friends after that (doesnt take much huh?)

Iris, not to be rude, but why do you keep hanging around on the cambridge threads?
    Don't see why I shouldn't.

Btw is your name Rosie?? Or am I getting usernames mixed up? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by irisng)
    Don't see why I shouldn't.

Btw is your name Rosie?? Or am I getting usernames mixed up? :confused:
    * set mode = "Graham Norton" *

Cat fight! Cat Fight!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Camford)

Cat fight! Cat Fight!!
    Eh? :confused: I only asked her what her name was cus I vaguely remember her being called Rosie but aren't sure!

And I'll hang around on the Cambridge threads however long I want lol - but I think I'll disappear soon anyway just well Cambridge obsession doesn't die down in one day! Lol! No doubt I'll try and get a postgrad at Cambridge (providing I'm still in love with the uni that is - I might like Nottingham better who knows? I hope I do!!!)

ReputationRep:
    Eh? :confused: I only asked her what her name was cus I vaguely remember her being called Rosie but aren't sure!

And I'll hang around on the Cambridge threads however long I want lol - but I think I'll disappear soon anyway just well Cambridge obsession doesn't die down in one day! Lol! No doubt I'll try and get a postgrad at Cambridge (providing I'm still in love with the uni that is - I might like Nottingham better who knows? I hope I do!!!)
    And I'll hang around on the Cambridge threads however long I want lol

That's a very defiant comment to make which implies

(Original post by me)

Cat fight! Cat Fight!!

ReputationRep:
    Nope not a fight merely stating the obvious - anyone can stay for however long they wanna!

Shuai is it simply that *you* want to see a fight? :aetsch: Lol well I don't see a problem with my hanging around the Cambridge threads.

Anyhow how are you today? Btw how do you pronounce your name...? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    No doubt I'll try and get a postgrad at Cambridge
    It's not that easy

I've been told in the nicest possible way to **** off unless I can find ~50k£ myself or find some magic source of said money.

I guess now I should stop dreaming about the academic life and find a job in the real world. Sigh.

Lex, cool, I just tried again and it's still not up. You could try emailing the buttery people, I would have thought it should go up today.

A.

ReputationRep:
    Jesus, barging in again, but why is so much money needed??? :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ~Raphael~)
    Jesus, barging in again, but why is so much money needed??? :eek:
    Because most Phds take between 3 and 4 years and the current rate is ~12-15k£ per year. As a phd you have to pay things like college fees as well as university ones and living costs for 12 months of residency.

A.

ReputationRep:
    Just to move briefly back to the formal; shall I bring a bottle of something? White and red are both fine by me, so whoever wants to split with me let me know

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MadNatSci)
    Just to move briefly back to the formal; shall I bring a bottle of something? White and red are both fine by me, so whoever wants to split with me let me know
    I will if you want, likewise I like both white and red. Just go with whatever takes your fancy!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fishpaste)
    I will if you want, likewise I like both white and red. Just go with whatever you fancy there.
    Groovy, will do!

ReputationRep:
    Nope not a fight merely stating the obvious - anyone can stay for however long they wanna!

Shuai is it simply that *you* want to see a fight? :aetsch: Lol well I don't see a problem with my hanging around the Cambridge threads.

Anyhow how are you today? Btw how do you pronounce your name...? :confused:
    Don't bother call me Shuai. I've made a deal with another Shuai on the forum. He is now officially the Shuai of TSR. I am Vincent.

ReputationRep:

I thought you "hated" cambrudge and "love" oxford? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by visesh)
    I thought you "hated" cambrudge and "love" oxford? :confused:
    Self "conflictation"...

ReputationRep:
    Self "conflictation"...
    You said it like a pro, my dear camfo..shu...VINCENT!

ReputationRep:
    The OC has the effect of making me want to have a girlfriend... Sing

You are my sunshine, my only sunshine.
    You make me happy when skies are grey.
    You'll never know dear, how much I love you.
    Please don't take my sunshine away.

Golden Oldie...
    oooh the oc! hmm i have the soundtrack and it has the effect of making me very happy just listening to it. i have not seen an ep since the summer

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=irisng]I vaguely remember her being called Rosie but aren't sure!
    [\QUOTE]

There are two of you now? God help us..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by visesh)
    You said it like a pro, my dear camfo..shu...VINCENT!

Camfo is officially now my new version of "mofo".

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by girtonmedic#1)
    wait till you see the body warmers... you'll be shivering with disappointment. no offense dan, but you wear it well... :rolleyes:
    Grr, i like my body warmer. Unfortunately it was so cold today i had to wear a fleece with a hoodie under it.

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.