The Student Room Group

Jaguar land rover apprentices 2022

I could not see thread for this years applicants so thought I would make one. Is anyone attending the final stage?
(edited 2 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Original post by elmjid
I could not see thread for this years applicants so thought I would make one. Is anyone attending the final stage on the 8th?

Which apprenticeship is this for? I've applied but I'm still waiting on weather or not I've been invited to an assessment centre.
Reply 2
Original post by AnonGiant
Which apprenticeship is this for? I've applied but I'm still waiting on weather or not I've been invited to an assessment centre.

I applied to the digital apprenticeship in software engineering, they will take a while to get back to you however. I had applied really early on and am just hearing back now so don't panic I'm sure they will get back to you!
Original post by elmjid
I applied to the digital apprenticeship in software engineering, they will take a while to get back to you however. I had applied really early on and am just hearing back now so don't panic I'm sure they will get back to you!

Ok thanks, I applied for Cyber Security. Goodluck in the assessment centre bro!
Reply 4
Ok thanks, I applied for Cyber Security. Goodluck in the assessment centre bro!

thank you!
I applied as well still waiting to see if they’ll accept me onto the assessment centre
Original post by elmjid

When did u start your application
Original post by elmjid

Yeah same i applied a day before the email was sent out. Literally checked the website every day. I got told I passed the assessments but haven’t had an ac invite. When did you get yours ?

PS i also applied for software engineering
Original post by Coderanj
Yeah same i applied a day before the email was sent out. Literally checked the website every day. I got told I passed the assessments but haven’t had an ac invite. When did you get yours ?

PS i also applied for software engineering

How did they tell you you passed because they’ve told me to progress application further they need my proof of grades and haven’t responded since
Original post by Moe lester 69
How did they tell you you passed because they’ve told me to progress application further they need my proof of grades and haven’t responded since

“Thank you for completing the online assessments recently. We are pleased to tell you that you passed these assessments. You can access your assessment reports by logging back into your testing link, under the “My Reports” tab these will be available two weeks from the date the test was completed.

We will now decide whether to invite you to the next stage of the assessment process. This decision is based on your scores from completing your online assessments.” etc.

I got that email too after this one
“Thank you for completing the online assessments recently. We are pleased to tell you that you passed these assessments. You can access your assessment reports by logging back into your testing link, under the “My Reports” tab these will be available two weeks from the date the test was completed.

We will now decide whether to invite you to the next stage of the assessment process. This decision is based on your scores from completing your online assessments.” etc.

I got that email too after this one

Thank you for completing the online tests recently.

Before we progress your application further, you advised on your application that you have achieved the GCSE and A Level entry criteria we require for the above programme and we will need to have your evidence on file. Please could you provide copies of your certificates or transcripts that show you meet the entry criteria (this can be a scan or photo of the documents).

You can view the entry criteria again for your chosen apprenticeship on our website:

This is for APEP in product and design development don’t know what to make of it lol
Thank you for completing the online tests recently.

Before we progress your application further, you advised on your application that you have achieved the GCSE and A Level entry criteria we require for the above programme and we will need to have your evidence on file. Please could you provide copies of your certificates or transcripts that show you meet the entry criteria (this can be a scan or photo of the documents).

You can view the entry criteria again for your chosen apprenticeship on our website:

This is for APEP in product and design development don’t know what to make of it lol

Yeah I got that after the one telling me I passed the assessments so I would assume that you passed the assessment centres. One of my mates has got an invite for APEP Manufacturing. Make of that what you will, but I am not too sure what's going on with software engineering tbh cuz my portal thing updated 2 days ago but haven't had an email since late january.
Yeah I got that after the one telling me I passed the assessments so I would assume that you passed the assessment centres. One of my mates has got an invite for APEP Manufacturing. Make of that what you will, but I am not too sure what's going on with software engineering tbh cuz my portal thing updated 2 days ago but haven't had an email since late january.

I guess we’ll have to find out, best of luck to you and your mate :smile:
I guess we’ll have to find out, best of luck to you and your mate :smile:

same to you :smile:
Reply 14

I'm in the same position
Reply 15

Hi, i am on the apprenticeship scheme for the 2021 cohort. The whole process is really really long and can take months to get a reply to see if you have progressed. Don't worry and good luck :smile:
Hey, I applied for software, I've been to the assesment centre on the 8th and was told to expect a response back within 2 weeks. I got an email saying they really enjoyed interviewing me blah blah, then asking me to fill out a feedback survey. But no information regarding whether I get an offer or not. Has this happened to anyone else? Should I chase up? I would expect them to ask for feedback AFTER the process is over.
Original post by MasamotoX
Hey, I applied for software, I've been to the assesment centre on the 8th and was told to expect a response back within 2 weeks. I got an email saying they really enjoyed interviewing me blah blah, then asking me to fill out a feedback survey. But no information regarding whether I get an offer or not. Has this happened to anyone else? Should I chase up? I would expect them to ask for feedback AFTER the process is over.

hey, from what I've read from old threads they seem to take a really long time to reply back (way more than 2 weeks) but defo try calling the number that was put on the email when u got an invite to the AC. btw uno for the feedback form, how long after did they send it from the interview? I did mine earlier this week but never got an email for the form.
Reply 18
Original post by MasamotoX

Hey

I was at the assessment centre on the 8th too and have received the exact same thing. I am going to wait until after the 2 weeks is over before I chase it up to allow for that window to be full. Feedback will probably be given to us along with the decision of the outcome of our application- at least that is what I have experienced for my other applications!
Hello, I was at the AC on the 9th, I am wondering the same thing; I have not been sent an email or anything else since…
(edited 1 year ago)

Quick Reply

Latest