Original post by Coderanj
nahh but just accepted a better offer (imo) with ibm

Congrats!
Original post by elmjid
Congrats!

thanks
Original post by Reuben_mc
Will do thank for the info

Hey I also applied for APEP in Jan, what are u guys emailing them about?
Original post by harshi.suriyax
Hey I also applied for APEP in Jan, what are u guys emailing them about?

Well I've just asked to what's happening because they haven't responded in like over a month I got up to when I chose what parthway to do. They said i past all the tests havnt herd from them since and they haven't replied to my email, but I might of just not got the interview.
Original post by Reuben_mc
Well I've just asked to what's happening because they haven't responded in like over a month I got up to when I chose what parthway to do. They said i past all the tests havnt herd from them since and they haven't replied to my email, but I might of just not got the interview.

Oh i see well I'm on the same boat actually, I've submitted the pathways and that's it, hopefully they get back at some point
Original post by harshi.suriyax
Oh i see well I'm on the same boat actually, I've submitted the pathways and that's it, hopefully they get back at some point

Yeah I've heard somewhere that they might not be doing any more interviews but fingers crossed
Reply 87
Original post by elmjid
No, they haven't even responded to my email a bit put off tbh so I might just accept an offer frm elsewhere wbu?

Same haven’t got a response yet , looks l might take a gap year now and re apply next year .
Original post by Iby1111
Same haven’t got a response yet , looks l might take a gap year now and re apply next year .

Yeah that's a plan I think I might just do uni instead have the student Life
Reply 89
just checked my email and saw a response come through, i did my assessment centre on the 8th of march so if you did around that time then defo have a look in ur inbox/spam
Reply 90
Last response I had was asking for my GCSE certificates, They said if I haven’t received my results from the online test I will shortly, and I didn’t get a response after that since, been about a month and a half, not sure if I’m still in the process or not
Original post by elmjid
just checked my email and saw a response come through, i did my assessment centre on the 8th of march so if you did around that time then defo have a look in ur inbox/spam

Was the response the outcome of the assesment Centre?
Original post by elmjid

I was there on the 8th. I've received no response as of yet
Original post by elmjid

If you were in the morning session what's your name and were you offered a place?
Reply 94
Original post by AnonGiant
Was the response the outcome of the assesment Centre?

yep, if anyone hears back with an offer PM me ur insta/snap and we can start a gc if there isn't one already
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by elmjid
yep, if anyone hears back with an offer PM me ur insta/snap and we can start a gc if there isn't one already

Did you get an offer?
(edited 2 years ago)
Hi everyone, I received a response today saying offering me the job, i am over the moon. Hoping you all good luck and the best wishes
Original post by nozza123
Hi everyone, I received a response today saying offering me the job, i am over the moon. Hoping you all good luck and the best wishes

Congrats! That's great news.

Can I ask what date you did your AC?
Original post by nozza123

Congrats !!
I've been put on the waiting list/reserve pool. Disappointed but still hopeful I'm given a space. Anyone else on the waiting list?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending