The Student Room Group
University campus
University of Winchester
Winchester

Nursing timetables

I start my adult nursing in September 2022, could anyone tell me what the time table is like? Please just trying to get a heads up with childcare
Hi I'm in first year of adult nursing at Winchester. For us, we have lectures, seminars and skills sessions around 2 days a week when we aren't on placements, and these are usually long days from 9-4 at uni, so we don't have to be in too much. With placements, it depends where you get sent. In first year there are 3 placements, one is a short 3 week one starting in the end of first term. Then there are 2 longer placements later on in the year. The hours are 37.5 hrs a week when you're on placements.
We got our timetables in August before the start of the course, you should get an email from the university about when you will get your timetable and induction and things like that. Hope that helped you :smile:
University campus
University of Winchester
Winchester
Hi @Caz07753

@Wonderland2000 Has done a really good job of explaining what life will look like during your first year. Timetables change each year so it's hard to give students exact days and times they will be in until we have the timetables in August. It's also worth nothing that the year may differ slightly next year as course content can change as well.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending