The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

aaah I see that Mr White is also divorced...but i'm also widowed you see so didn't know which option to choose from...
3 years and 9 months..

so yeh it is serious just long distance as he is at Oxford and will get more long distance when he goes abroad *sigh*
Reply 42
Been single for about a year after a 3 year relationship.

Looks like im going to be single for a long time :frown:
Reply 43
Well I picked "Kissing lots of random people on nights out." And it looks like I'm the only one (so far). Dear me. :confused: Actually I haven't done that for a while... so I spose we can say that I am single. And looking. But not desperate. :biggrin:
Im single and not looking.But there are alot of people I wouldnt mind doing.
I know im bad :frown:
Reply 45
PublicSchoolAnn
Im single and not looking.But there are alot of people I wouldnt mind doing.
I know im bad :frown:

How are you bad by likeing people?
Actually, i find something sad baout being single and looking. Goodness ,especially when you are my age(17).Why cant you be one person? couples suck. This could welll annoy folk .but do realationships when you re 17 actually mean anything-I mean come on! you are harly going to be with them for the rest of your life are you?!
BhArJ
How are you bad by likeing people?

Fantastic,i can can be a ho!
Reply 48
PublicSchoolAnn
Actually, i find something sad baout being single and looking. Goodness ,especially when you are my age(17).Why cant you be one person? couples suck. This could welll annoy folk .but do realationships when you re 17 actually mean anything-I mean come on! you are harly going to be with them for the rest of your life are you?!

Well i duno about anyone else, but they mean somthing to me (im 17 to). Its just nice you know someone likes you and you feel wanted. You dont feel lonly anymore and just feel stupidly happy when your just speeking to them on the phone, let alone seeing them. But thats imo.

And thats like saying whats the point in having friends when your going to lose touch with them at the end of uni?
Reply 49
PublicSchoolAnn
Fantastic,i can can be a ho!

heh, theres nothing wrong with likeing people, its acting on those feelings which matters.
BhArJ
Well i duno about anyone else, but they mean somthing to me (im 17 to). Its just nice you know someone likes you and you feel wanted. You dont feel lonly anymore and just feel stupidly happy when your just speeking to them on the phone, let alone seeing them. But thats imo.

And thats like saying whats the point in having friends when your going to lose touch with them at the end of uni?

Dont say that i love my friends.
Reply 51
PublicSchoolAnn

Hmm maybe for you, but I would love to have someone to be with for the rest of my life right now and I'm only 18! Some people just aren't into playing the field so to speak, or experiencing what's out there before you settle down. That just doesn't interest me but I'm not weird.
Butterfly
Hmm maybe for you, but I would love to have someone to be with for the rest of my life right now and I'm only 18! Some people just aren't into playing the field so to speak, or experiencing what's out there before you settle down. That just doesn't interest me but I'm not weird.

Im not saying be a ho! It just with me a relatioship doesnt really fit into the things I want to do.
Reply 53
PublicSchoolAnn

I am still with my boyfriend that I got together with when I was 17, things seem to be going great we live together and we are getting a kitten. However I am realistic if we do stay together we will be the minority (of people who stay with there bf/gf that they had when they were 17) However I think that it can work and it isn't completely out of the questing that someone would stay with a bf/ gf for that long.
randdom
I am still with my boyfriend that I got together with when I was 17, things seem to be going great we live together and we are getting a kitten. However I am realistic if we do stay together we will be the minority (of people who stay with there bf/gf that they had when they were 17) However I think that it can work and it isn't completely out of the questing that someone would stay with a bf/ gf for that long.

You have to stay together for the sake of the kitten.
Reply 55
PublicSchoolAnn
You have to stay together for the sake of the kitten.

That is what my friends are saying :smile:, so that is him tied down with responsibilities for a good 10 years :biggrin:
Reply 56
Had a bitter break up a couple of weeks ago. Single and not looking.
randdom
That is what my friends are saying :smile:, so that is him tied down with responsibilities for a good 10 years :biggrin:

My friend had a cat that lived till it was 22.
Reply 58
PublicSchoolAnn
My friend had a cat that lived till it was 22.

I know cats can live a long time hopefully this kitten will too. But it should live atleast 10 years
shootingstar
very early stages of a relationship...

he's making a five hour trip to see me next weekend!

*grins*

I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE THE SONG IN UR SIGNATURE! IT MAKES ME CRY - I LOVE IT SO MUCH :biggrin:

love ladyshort :biggrin:

Latest

Trending

Trending