The Student Room Group

Westminster vs Kingston vs birkbeck

Which uni is better for accounting and finance
Reply 1
Westminster vs Kingston vs Birkbeck, for accounting and finance, that's irrelevant, what matters is what field you want to get into,
and if you have the relevant accounting and finance professional certifications e.g. ACCA , CIMA, CTA, , CFA etc
Original post by AmaUmu
Westminster vs Kingston vs Birkbeck, for accounting and finance, that's irrelevant, what matters is what field you want to get into,
and if you have the relevant accounting and finance professional certifications e.g. ACCA , CIMA, CTA, , CFA etc

Birkbeck for example is recognised by CIMA and ACCA
Westminster is recognised by ACCA
Kingston is accredited by ACCA, CIMA and ICAEW
Reply 3
The biggest difference is that birkbeck has classes in the evenings and a greater proportion of mature students and those working while studying.
Reply 4
Original post by faaizrrehman
Birkbeck for example is recognised by CIMA and ACCA
Westminster is recognised by ACCA
Kingston is accredited by ACCA, CIMA and ICAEW

Kingston is accredited by ACCA, CIMA and ICAEW, looks good but TBH, its all about the professional exams , becoming chartered , and also the number of Partial exemptions for professional exams you get in each university, the more exemptions, , the better
Original post by ajj2000
The biggest difference is that birkbeck has classes in the evenings and a greater proportion of mature students and those working while studying.

Yeah but I think thats better because then I can work at the same time, but then again I’m going to be 18 when i start uni
Original post by AmaUmu
Kingston is accredited by ACCA, CIMA and ICAEW, looks good but TBH, its all about the professional exams , becoming chartered , and also the number of Partial exemptions for professional exams you get in each university, the more exemptions, , the better

I may do some accounting course from ACCA as well

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending