The Student Room Group

Which uni for International Relations and Japanese?

Is anyone here studying BA International Relations and Japanese at SOAS or University of East Anglia? Any advice on the current student experience as so much has changed since Covid?
Original post by fluppet
Is anyone here studying BA International Relations and Japanese at SOAS or University of East Anglia? Any advice on the current student experience as so much has changed since Covid?

I'm in my final year of BA International Relations and Korean at SOAS if you have any specific questions! I've been at SOAS since 2018 so might be able to shed some light on how it's worked during and outside of covid :smile:
Reply 2
I’ve read that there have been a lot of uni strikes in UK relating to pay and pensions and student strikes for refund of fees as well. How disruptive has this been to your studies at SOAS? Is it like likely to continue into 2023 when I will be starting my course?
I’ve also read several comments about admin being very slow in replying to student enquiries at SOAS. What’s your experience of student support services eg does SOAS help with applications to Japanese unis for BA Japanese students in their 2nd year and provide any support to students abroad in their 3rd year?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending