msc physiotherapy 2022

Watch this thread
THEFLYINGSPUR
Badges: 4
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
has anyone applied in the following unis , if yes then which all and also which one are you considering and why ?
1) UCL
2) UNIVERSITY OF NOTTINGHAM
3) BIRMINGHAM UNIVERSITY
4) MMU
5) CARDIFF
6) SHEFFIELD HALLAM UNI
IVE GOT OFFERS FROM CARDIFF AND NITTINGHAM AND HAVE INTERVIEWS LINED UP FOR BIRMINGHAM ; UCL ; AND MMU
sssunny
Badges: 3
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 months ago
UCL have start giving out interviews? havent got yet.. is it means low chance to get in?
THEFLYINGSPUR
Rep:
(Original post by sssunny)
UCL have start giving out interviews? havent got yet.. is it means low chance to get in?
Hey, umm yeah I have mine lined up this week. umm no when di you do your application, they usually give out a response in about 6 weeks. SO HOLD ON TO IT and you'll get you a positive verdict soon. just to know what course you have applied for?
THEFLYINGSPUR
Rep:
(Original post by THEFLYINGSPUR)
has anyone applied in the following unis , if yes then which all and also which one are you considering and why ?
1) UCL
3) BIRMINGHAM UNIVERSITY
4) MMU
5) CARDIFF
6) SHEFFIELD HALLAM UNI
IVE GOT OFFERS FROM CARDIFF AND NITTINGHAM AND HAVE INTERVIEWS LINED UP FOR BIRMINGHAM ; UCL ; AND MMU
* Nottingham
Update - I also got an offer from Sheffield Hallam University
hollm89
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 2 months ago
1) UCL
3) BIRMINGHAM UNIVERSITY
4) MMU
5) CARDIFF
6) SHEFFIELD HALLAM UNI
How long did it take you to get an interview offer from UoB???
THEFLYINGSPUR
Rep:
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
(Original post by hollm89)
How long did it take you to get an interview offer from UoB???
about good 3-4 months, update : i got an conditional offer letter from UoB
Adebola 24
Rep:
Report 2 months ago
I have got an offer from Cardiff and Sheffield Hallam. Not sure on which one to go though. Any advice?
hollm89
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
about good 3-4 months, update : i got an conditional offer letter from UoB
Apologies, I didn’t see this! Did you hear back quite soon after your interview?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Were exams easier or harder than you expected?

Easier (39)
26.53%
As I expected (47)
31.97%
Harder (54)
36.73%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (7)
4.76%

Watched Threads