anyala
Badges: 8
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 4 months ago
Hey
i was wondering if anyone else is in yr 13 studying OCR law
How is everyones revision going???
dellam8
Badges: 9
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 months ago
i'm do aqa, but ayy another a-level law student! what's your advanced information like? aqa cut out non-fatal offences, don't get me wrong i'm super happy to get advanced info, but i was kinda hoping they'd keep them in :/
anyala
Rep:
Report Thread starter 4 months ago
(Original post by dellam8)
i'm do aqa, but ayy another a-level law student! what's your advanced information like? aqa cut out non-fatal offences, don't get me wrong i'm super happy to get advanced info, but i was kinda hoping they'd keep them in :/
Heyy,
im not quite sure tbh my teacher has not explained it once but i think it’s basically the same they havent taken much off the ocr exams for law.
How you finding law? i wonder how much of a difference there is between ocr and aqa
dellam8
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by anyala)
Heyy,
im not quite sure tbh my teacher has not explained it once but i think it’s basically the same they havent taken much off the ocr exams for law.
How you finding law? i wonder how much of a difference there is between ocr and aqa
oh no thats rough :/ and me too! and it's okay thanks - actually way more enjoyable than i thought it would be, hbu?
anyala
Rep:
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
oh no thats rough :/ and me too! and it's okay thanks - actually way more enjoyable than i thought it would be, hbu?
not my fav a level out of the 3, but its alright 😂
dellam8
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
not my fav a level out of the 3, but its alright 😂
oo what else do u take? tbf i probs tolerate law so much bc it's wayy better than history 💀
anyala
Rep:
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
oo what else do u take? tbf i probs tolerate law so much bc it's wayy better than history 💀
i do sociology and psychology
wbu?
i feel like everyone has a one a level they least enjoy 💀
dellam8
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
i do sociology and psychology
wbu?
i feel like everyone has a one a level they least enjoy 💀
ik so many people doing sociology and they hate it 💀
im doing art, history and law + epq (done pretty last minute..) and legitt LOL
Zahra22025
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
i’m doing it ! same exam board too. how’s it going for you so far - 2 weeks left until our first exam. what’s some tips for retaining the knowledge, because with ice they seem to have only been generous on part a and the majority of part b is still the same
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Does school Maths prepare people well enough for the future?

Yes, it gives everyone a good foundation for any future path (36)
33.96%
Somewhat, if your future involves maths/STEM (48)
45.28%
No, it doesn't teach enough practical life skills (21)
19.81%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (1)
0.94%

Watched Threads