0%
Tax Consulting (9)
18%
Technology (2)
4%
TurboZX453
Badges: 14
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
Hey, for everyone that has an offer with Deloitte please feel free to chat here and also get to know one another.
TurboZX453
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
Commenting for reach!
TurboZX453
Rep:
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Any deloitte offer holders?
jess1C4
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Has anyone been given access/login details for the Discover Deloitte platform yet?
TurboZX453
Rep:
Nope haven't even been told when the start date is tbh
andsm7815
Badges: 5
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Hi, may I ask, after receiving the call, how long did it take to receive the offer by email?
TurboZX453
Rep:
(Original post by andsm7815)
Hi, may I ask, after receiving the call, how long did it take to receive the offer by email?
Hey,

So I would say within 2 weeks. If not I wouldn't worry, every company I know are taking so long with their processes it is very long. Also what service line did you apply for?
andsm7815
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by TurboZX453)
Hey,

So I would say within 2 weeks. If not I wouldn't worry, every company I know are taking so long with their processes it is very long. Also what service line did you apply for?
Thank you very much for your reply, that is great then!

I got accepted into their Audit Graduate Scheme in London, yourself?
Last edited by andsm7815; 1 month ago
TurboZX453
Rep:
Heya, congratulations super proud of you. I got into the Consulting Business Analyst scheme. I wanna build a network so that'll be great and hopefully see each other in real life. I'm gonna be in the London office too.
andsm7815
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Heya, congratulations super proud of you. I got into the Consulting Business Analyst scheme. I wanna build a network so that'll be great and hopefully see each other in real life. I'm gonna be in the London office too.
Thank you very much, and congratulations to you as well! Are you for September or December 2022 start?
TurboZX453
Rep:
I am for the autumn start so I believe it'll be September. They still haven't told us the start dates but is it true that audit people start a bit later?
andsm7815
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
I am for the autumn start so I believe it'll be September. They still haven't told us the start dates but is it true that audit people start a bit later?
Admittedly, I applied for September 2022, but on the offer call they said to me that I start in December... and, from your reply now, I understand that perhaps there are people on the same boat as me then.. to be honest, either September or December is the same for me.. I feel blessed with the job offered, so no complain at all.
TurboZX453
Rep:
Good stuff, I can imagine how it was to go through all these processes and like figuring out what you'll do after graduation. It fully draining.
andsm7815
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Good stuff, I can imagine how it was to go through all these processes and like figuring out what you'll do after graduation. It fully draining.
Aw surely it was a blessing, really... and, remembering you earlier in the months in other Deloitte forums here on TSM, I am happy to see that you have got the job.. And, again, thank you very much for your quick reply above (regarding the "offer email").

Best of luck, and, who knows, we might see each other in the office subsequently in the months
TurboZX453
Rep:
(Original post by andsm7815)
Aw surely it was a blessing, really... and, remembering you earlier in the months in other Deloitte forums here on TSM, I am happy to see that you have got the job.. And, again, thank you very much for your quick reply above (regarding the "offer email").

Best of luck, and, who knows, we might see each other in the office subsequently in the months
Anytime, I'm happy to help anyone because I know what it feels like being the ones asking all the questions on this forum all the back in A-levels and to come out here. I'd be happy to connect with you and for sure would love to see you in the office.
username!!
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Has anyone received offer contract? It's been two weeks since offer email but havent got contract yet
TurboZX453
Rep:
(Original post by username!!)
Has anyone received offer contract? It's been two weeks since offer email but havent got contract yet
It's gonna be like time before they send anything so I would just be patient for now.
sussiboi
Badges: 9
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Hey Turbo and andsm, can’t believe we all made it, well done lads!!!
andsm7815
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by sussiboi)
Congratulations to you as well! I remember you being on the ‘waiting list’ like myself, right? Huge congratulations!!! 🙂 Had my offer call literally last Friday
TurboZX453
Rep:
(Original post by sussiboi)
Well done to you too man! We made it! Would love to connect with you guys.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA Combined Science - Biology Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (61)
34.46%
The paper was reasonable (70)
39.55%
Not feeling great about that exam... (28)
15.82%
It was TERRIBLE (18)
10.17%

Watched Threads