The Student Room Group

Save my exams or the AQA textbook for revision?

Hi,
I'm trying to revise for biology and chemistry A-level. I have both AQA textbooks which I have been using but I'm wondering if it's more efficient to revise from Save My Exams. I feel like they have more self-explanatory yet in-depth content? Is it worth doing active recall from Save My Exams rather than active recall from the AQA textbook? Any help would be much appreciated.
Original post by f_shi92
Hi,
I'm trying to revise for biology and chemistry A-level. I have both AQA textbooks which I have been using but I'm wondering if it's more efficient to revise from Save My Exams. I feel like they have more self-explanatory yet in-depth content? Is it worth doing active recall from Save My Exams rather than active recall from the AQA textbook? Any help would be much appreciated.

There's no right way or right resources to use for revision, it's what works for you. If you don't think the textbooks are detailed enough compared to Save My Exams then you don't have to use the textbooks. I just had a look at the SME website and it looks like a good detailed resource to use. You can also download webpages as PDFs for offline use.
(edited 2 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest