how can i get a grade 9 in english Literature

Watch this thread
zynnjah123
Badges: 7
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
english literature and language are usually the hardest for most people, i have seen few people get grade 9s, most high achieving students get grade 8s. Does anyone know any techniques or methods to get the top grade for literature ?
ITStudent22
Badges: 14
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by zynnjah123)
english literature and language are usually the hardest for most people, i have seen few people get grade 9s, most high achieving students get grade 8s. Does anyone know any techniques or methods to get the top grade for literature ?
What exam board are you doing for GCSE English Lang and Lit?
zynnjah123
Rep:
(Original post by ITStudent22)
What exam board are you doing for GCSE English Lang and Lit?
i am doing AQA for both, with jekyll and hyde, inspector calls and macbeth
ITStudent22
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
i am doing AQA for both, with jekyll and hyde, inspector calls and macbeth
It would help to look at grade 9 examples and identify how they differ from the grade you're at currently. Also do plenty of practice questions and ask for feedback from your teacher frequently. It would really help to use York Notes or Spark Notes resources for J & H, Macbeth, and AIC. What grade are you at currently for GCSE English Lit?
zynnjah123
Rep:
It would help to look at grade 9 examples and identify how they differ from the grade you're at currently. Also do plenty of practice questions and ask for feedback from your teacher frequently. It would really help to use York Notes or Spark Notes resources for J & H, Macbeth, and AIC. What grade are you at currently for GCSE English Lit?
hi thanks for the reply, currently im at a consistent 7 and the occasional 8 in some practise exams in class. i rarely see people get both 9s in english let alone literature and thats why i wanted tips about how to get to that level
rookie_
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
How do people here revise for english? how do you improve? currently im at a grade 4 and am dying to get higher. i want at least a 5
ITStudent22
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
hi thanks for the reply, currently im at a consistent 7 and the occasional 8 in some practise exams in class. i rarely see people get both 9s in english let alone literature and thats why i wanted tips about how to get to that level
I found a real life example that may help you. Very few people each year get grade 9's as it requires a higher level of dedication than an 8. Hope this helps!
https://www.theexamcoach.tv/the-blog...re-you-can-too
zynnjah123
Rep:
Are you currently Y10 or Y11?
year 11
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Were exams easier or harder than you expected?

Easier (59)
26.94%
As I expected (70)
31.96%
Harder (82)
37.44%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (8)
3.65%

Watched Threads