Mock results

Watch this thread
Heatherkt1957
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 4 months ago
How do i get daughter's mock results and when?

Heatherkt1957
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
(Original post by ITStudent22)
What are your daughter's mocks in? And what year is she? If she's in secondary school they would just tell her directly her mock results.
She is in year 11 and done her mock exams in January past. We live in N. Ireland. But her results were only veriable. I expected that they would have been to her via paper or posted out to our home.
ITStudent22
Badges: 14
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by Heatherkt1957)
She is in year 11 and done her mock exams in January past. We live in N. Ireland. But her results were only veriable. I expected that they would have been to her via paper or posted out to our home.
It's only mock grades so the school probably doesn't post them out like actual exam results. Most likely she would get told her mock results in class.
Heatherkt1957
Rep:
(Original post by ITStudent22)
It's only mock grades so the school probably doesn't post them out like actual exam results. Most likely she would get told her mock results in class.
Thank you. You have been helpful.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Does school Maths prepare people well enough for the future?

Yes, it gives everyone a good foundation for any future path (48)
31.17%
Somewhat, if your future involves maths/STEM (67)
43.51%
No, it doesn't teach enough practical life skills (38)
24.68%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (1)
0.65%

Watched Threads