This discussion is closed.
shootingstar
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 14 years ago
Yeah, a happy thread from me! :eek:

Anyway, this time next week, a guy I've liked for ages is coming up to Brum to see me. I found out he liked me New Years Eve. So yeah, he's coming to see me. And believe me, I'm nervous...

So whats gonna be going on in your lives this time next week?
Agrippina
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by shootingstar)

Anyway, this time next week, a guy I've liked for ages is coming up to Brum to see me. I found out he liked me New Years Eve. So yeah, he's coming to see me. And believe me, I'm nervous...

I'll have had my Warwick interview. Which seems a bit pointless, since I don't want to go there, but my teachers think I should go anyway just to be on the safe side, so go there for an interview I shall...
EDIT: have you met the guy before, btw?
Mrs_F
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Aw that's great, hope things work out well for you.
This time next week I will be so so nervous, cos it will be my engagement party the next day. I'm nervous now just thinking about it, so next week I will be terrible. I dread to think what I will be like when I get married, cos I have gotten so worked up about this party and it's only for the engagement. I wish I didn't get so nervous about things!
shootingstar
Rep:
?
(Original post by Eeyore)
I'll have had my Warwick interview. Which seems a bit pointless, since I don't want to go there, but my teachers think I should go anyway just to be on the safe side, so go there for an interview I shall...
EDIT: have you met the guy before, btw?
good luck!

yeah, I've known him for about a year and a half... we were mates back home, and never got together before cos we were never single at the same time...
Agrippina
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
good luck!

yeah, I've known him for about a year and a half... we were mates back home, and never got together before cos we were never single at the same time...
Thanks! Same to you!

Awww, so you reckon something might happen between you now?
shootingstar
Rep:
?
(Original post by lynseyweth)
Aw that's great, hope things work out well for you.
This time next week I will be so so nervous, cos it will be my engagement party the next day. I'm nervous now just thinking about it, so next week I will be terrible. I dread to think what I will be like when I get married, cos I have gotten so worked up about this party and it's only for the engagement. I wish I didn't get so nervous about things!
thanks!
ooh! a party? mwahaha! hey, try no to get too worked up about it though! have fun!
shootingstar
Rep:
?
(Original post by Eeyore)
Thanks! Same to you!

Awww, so you reckon something might happen between you now?
hopefully... but yeah, we spent about an hour on the phone the other night, just talking about random things, catching up, etc...
Juno
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I'm going to see Greenday!!!!!!!
shootingstar
Rep:
?
(Original post by juno_the)
I'm going to see Greenday!!!!!!!
yay!
let me know if they're any good!
well... obviously, they will be.
LPK
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago

i will be sitting on my comp going "finally, another school week has gone"
glance
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago

I'll be going "Oh crud/woohoo, I just failed/passed my assessed practical in Chemistry!"
PublicSchoolAnn
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
This time next week ,dont know really. Altough I suspect it will be pretty much the same as this week. I will be telling myself that i should be study for prelims, I will be telling myself to stop flirting like an idiot with a guy who is just a man slut. And i suspect i will still be staring at a hot student teachers ass. All very trivial.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Why wouldn't you turn to teachers if you were being bullied?

They might tell my parents (2)
3.77%
They might tell the bully (5)
9.43%
I don't think they'd understand (10)
18.87%
It might lead to more bullying (19)
35.85%
There's nothing they could do (17)
32.08%

Watched Threads