The Student Room Group

Asian dramas recommendations

So basically I am looking for a Asian drama to watch I mean Korean, Chinese and other asian country dramas and of course I want to watch English subtitles. So basically when I watch a drama I usually love the supporting leads I feel they should progress though the drama aswell. I do watch for the main leads but not that much so I am looking for a family drama or dramas with longer episodes so I have watched like half of the kdramas and Chinese dramas. Are there any another dramas anyone knows pls drop your suggestions plus pls like new dramas not old ones.

Thanks.
Crash Landing on you
Favourite two Chinese dramas:
Zhen Huan Zhuan: Empresses in the palace
Bu Bu Jing Xin: Startling with each step
Ode to Joy is good but the further through you go there are no subtitles
Guardian: The Lonely and Great God If you like romantic kdramas, also anything with gong yoo casted in general is good for this :smile:
Original post by Sammy999089
So basically I am looking for a Asian drama to watch I mean Korean, Chinese and other asian country dramas and of course I want to watch English subtitles. So basically when I watch a drama I usually love the supporting leads I feel they should progress though the drama aswell. I do watch for the main leads but not that much so I am looking for a family drama or dramas with longer episodes so I have watched like half of the kdramas and Chinese dramas. Are there any another dramas anyone knows pls drop your suggestions plus pls like new dramas not old ones.

Thanks.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending