The Student Room Group

2022 Wellbeing Blogs February winner announced!

What an awesome second month of the 2022 Wellbeing Blogs!

I'm really impressed with everyone who has kept up their blogs and made such an effort to meet their goals! It's been a close call and hard decision to make, but the winner for February and therefore winning a £20 Amazon voucher is... :king1:

Spoiler

@Pink Unicorn please could you contact the winner to give out the prize? :present: :woo: (please note that PU is currently on leave but due back later this week, so please allow a little bit of extra time for PU to contact you).

Remember that there is a prize for each month and a prize at the end of the year too! I will be looking for different qualities in the blogs e.g. frequency of posting, depth/quality of posting, giving recommendations/advice. And the same user can win again! Statistically you're all in with a good chance of winning if you keep your blogs going. New blogs are also welcome and will be in with a chance of winning for that month and/or end of year prize :biggrin: Good luck to everyone's March blogs, and I'll be announcing the winner at the start of April! Please keep tagging me in your updates :yep:

@1secondsofvamps
@64Lightbulbs
@AestheticStudying
@AmIReallyHere
@asclepeion
@BrutusofBritain
@Cupcakes12
@-Eirlys-
@HaydenFordz
@JVM2020
@KA_P
@parmezanne