musculoskeltal msc physiotherapy ucl interview

Watch this thread
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 5 months ago
I have my UCL interview lined up this week for the course MSC ADVANCE PHYSIOTHERAPY - MUSCULOSKELETAL, I wanna know what questions do they generally ask, and also is it too tough? do they ask a lot research questions?
Aishaa01
Badges: 4
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
Hello, hope your interview went well. I have my interview soon and would like to know how yours went and what were the questions they asked. Do they ask technical questions too?
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
I have applied for MSc at UCL too but just on the day of deadline ad due to some health issues I couldn't do it on time. Though the applications for the course were still open what do you guys think will they judge me negatively based on this? Do I any chance of getting in ?
(Original post by Aishaa01)
Hello, hope your interview went well. I have my interview soon and would like to know how yours went and what were the questions they asked. Do they ask technical questions too?
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)I have applied for MSc at UCL too but just on the day of deadline ad due to some health issues I couldn't do it on time. Though the applications for the course were still open what do you guys think will they judge me negatively based on this? Do I any chance of getting in ?

hey , don't worry at all they do not give you negative marking on it so relax and wait for the results
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
hey AISHAA, mine went pretty good and i also got in hope your goes amazing too .. also about the questions they ask mixed questions yk , about your experience , your current work if any basically its fun and the professors are very kind so all the best
Aishaa01
Badges: 4
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
hey AISHAA, mine went pretty good and i also got in hope your goes amazing too .. also about the questions they ask mixed questions yk , about your experience , your current work if any basically its fun and the professors are very kind so all the best

Hey wow, congratulations. I had an interview with Brunel and they asked similar questions. Thanks for the info.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

How confident are you that you'll achieve the grades you need to get into your firm uni?

I think I've exceeded the grades for my university offer (22)
17.46%
I think I've met the grades for my university offer (31)
24.6%
I think I've missed the grades for my university offer (68)
53.97%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (5)
3.97%

Watched Threads