The Student Room Group

Interview for Argos stock assistant

Hi i have an interview for Argos stock assistant, does anyone know the type of questions they will ask? And is a black top, jeans/trousers and black trainers ok to wear?
They would properly ask if you have previous experience, any customer relation experience, do you have any knowledge of the systems etc. Im just guessing here.
And what is Jeans/trousers? are they jeans or are they trousers ? Trousers would be better than jeans.
Jeans trainers and a top is just regular walking to the shop clothes.
Original post by Nadixoxo
Hi i have an interview for Argos stock assistant, does anyone know the type of questions they will ask? And is a black top, jeans/trousers and black trainers ok to wear?

Hi there

Sorry no one replied :frown: I'll try my best to give advice as I currently work in retail.

I'm not sure about your dress code with regards to Argos but a smarter dress code may be better.

For your interview I recommend you smile and maintain good eye contact to show interest and enthusiasm. If you have any previous experiences where you've demonstrated use of relevant skills to your Argos position, i.e. good communication, teamwork and organisational skills from D of E or volunteering for instance, please do mention them.

Hope this makes sense :smile:
Best wishes for the interview.
(edited 2 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending