Turn on thread page Beta

You as which celeb.... watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Loads of people have told me I look like someone out of Buffy. Not sure who though because I don't watch it. I'd like to find out though because people keep telling me :eek:

ReputationRep:
    I have absolutely no idea

Let's just say... Jack Black. Cos he's cool.

ReputationRep:
    Some kids at the school I used to work at said I looked like Vicki out of Eastenders... not sure if that's a good thing or not.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ellie4)
    ...Which celeb are you most like? It can be either looks or personality, or both
    For some reason, I get 'oh you look like that supermodel 'Gabrielle Richens' esp in the body" but for some reason, I just don't see the resemblance at all!? :confused: Perhaps it's just coz she's tanned or something, I'm not sure, but I swear I don't really look like her! I also get 'you lool like that chick from the OC, Theresa' now how they merge us two I do not know, perhaps they're dilusional lol Well there's my 2 cents worth.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by danni_bella83)
    For some reason, I get 'oh you look like that supermodel 'Gabrielle Richens' esp in the body" but for some reason, I just don't see the resemblance at all!? :confused: Perhaps it's just coz she's tanned or something, I'm not sure, but I swear I don't really look like her! I also get 'you like that chick from the OC, Theresa' now how they merge us two I do not know, perhaps they're dilusional lol Well there's my 2 cents worth.
    its probably a chatup line...

ReputationRep:
    http://www.subotica.net/hit/images/f...leRichens3.jpg I don't think she's dissimilar to you!

I don't really get anything but "Lindsay Lohan" but that's just because I have red hair :rolleyes: Sometimes I get "that evil girl off Dawson's creek" (Monica Keena) but I think that's more than wishful thinking!

ReputationRep:
    People say I'm Like Ferris Bueller personality wise. Not sure wether that's a good or a bad thing :confused: and i don't look like any celebrity

ReputationRep:
    ~ when i was in france i got several ppl saying i looked like Lucy Lui if i had long hair...well, i'm growing it out now, but i just dont see the resemblance! :p:

danni_b...from what i saw of gabrielle richen on 'dancing with stars' [next one starts in feb!] and a couple of ur pics, i'd say u look way better than her! i do see some resemblance with theresa from oc though! Take it as a compliment!..i think she's really pretty.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by leopard)
    danni_b...from what i saw of gabrielle richen on 'dancing with stars' [next one starts in feb!] and a couple of ur pics, i'd say u look way better than her! i do see some resemblance with theresa from oc though! Take it as a compliment!..i think she's really pretty.
    Heey, thanks Flattery gets you everywhere heheh :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    ~ :eek: you found out about my hidden evil agenda! :eek:

ReputationRep:
    i've been told:

Spencer (Eastenders)
    Gareth Gates
    Robbie Williams

ReputationRep:
    Angelina Jolie, the best ever. great actress, and mother.
    :cool:
    Colin Farrell is cool, i like him too :cool:

ReputationRep:
    I got that I look like a much younger version (I'm 16) of Jennifer Love Hewitt a couple times - they were like, 'hey u have her face - except not the body' poo :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    I don't know..I don't actully look like any celebrities:eek:

ReputationRep:
    Before ive been Gareth Gates (because of my hair), Jason Biggs (although i cant see much resemblence).

Not sure about personality...which means im eith unique or dont have one :rolleyes:

People say I look a abit like Vernon Kay and Ashton Kutcher, so one of the two, or a fusion of both...

ReputationRep:
    Well i've been compared with so many celebs by one person or another, i don't really know who i'm actually like.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Iluvatar)
    Well i've been compared with so many celebs by one person or another, i don't really know who i'm actually like.
    same here, i guess it depend on what colour i have my hair and what style!!!

ReputationRep:
    people say I look like Alicia Keys. I fail to see the resemblance but I've been told so many time's it must be true. However, I don't find her all that great looking...so.... :rolleyes:

Alicia Keys isn't that bad...

Poll
Should Banksy be put in prison?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.