This discussion is closed.
bestdeceptions
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Loads of people have told me I look like someone out of Buffy. Not sure who though because I don't watch it. I'd like to find out though because people keep telling me :eek:
Onearmedbandit
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
I have absolutely no idea

Let's just say... Jack Black. Cos he's cool.
pixiepeep
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Some kids at the school I used to work at said I looked like Vicki out of Eastenders... not sure if that's a good thing or not.
danni_bella
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Ellie4)
...Which celeb are you most like? It can be either looks or personality, or both
For some reason, I get 'oh you look like that supermodel 'Gabrielle Richens' esp in the body" but for some reason, I just don't see the resemblance at all!? :confused: Perhaps it's just coz she's tanned or something, I'm not sure, but I swear I don't really look like her! I also get 'you lool like that chick from the OC, Theresa' now how they merge us two I do not know, perhaps they're dilusional lol Well there's my 2 cents worth.
Mad_Monkey59
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by danni_bella83)
For some reason, I get 'oh you look like that supermodel 'Gabrielle Richens' esp in the body" but for some reason, I just don't see the resemblance at all!? :confused: Perhaps it's just coz she's tanned or something, I'm not sure, but I swear I don't really look like her! I also get 'you like that chick from the OC, Theresa' now how they merge us two I do not know, perhaps they're dilusional lol Well there's my 2 cents worth.
its probably a chatup line...
blissy
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
http://www.subotica.net/hit/images/f...leRichens3.jpg I don't think she's dissimilar to you!

I don't really get anything but "Lindsay Lohan" but that's just because I have red hair :rolleyes: Sometimes I get "that evil girl off Dawson's creek" (Monica Keena) but I think that's more than wishful thinking!
Sparkey
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
People say I'm Like Ferris Bueller personality wise. Not sure wether that's a good or a bad thing :confused: and i don't look like any celebrity
leopard
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
~ when i was in france i got several ppl saying i looked like Lucy Lui if i had long hair...well, i'm growing it out now, but i just dont see the resemblance! :p:

danni_b...from what i saw of gabrielle richen on 'dancing with stars' [next one starts in feb!] and a couple of ur pics, i'd say u look way better than her! i do see some resemblance with theresa from oc though! Take it as a compliment!..i think she's really pretty.
danni_bella
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by leopard)
danni_b...from what i saw of gabrielle richen on 'dancing with stars' [next one starts in feb!] and a couple of ur pics, i'd say u look way better than her! i do see some resemblance with theresa from oc though! Take it as a compliment!..i think she's really pretty.
Heey, thanks Flattery gets you everywhere heheh :rolleyes:
leopard
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
~ :eek: you found out about my hidden evil agenda! :eek:
serious narb
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
i've been told:

Spencer (Eastenders)
Gareth Gates
Robbie Williams
Kerry41
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Angelina Jolie, the best ever. great actress, and mother.
:cool:
Colin Farrell is cool, i like him too :cool:
hk_1_kinobi
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
I got that I look like a much younger version (I'm 16) of Jennifer Love Hewitt a couple times - they were like, 'hey u have her face - except not the body' poo :rolleyes:
habosh
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
I don't know..I don't actully look like any celebrities:eek:
Oziris
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Before ive been Gareth Gates (because of my hair), Jason Biggs (although i cant see much resemblence).

Not sure about personality...which means im eith unique or dont have one :rolleyes:
Jonah Ramone
Badges: 19
Report 15 years ago
People say I look a abit like Vernon Kay and Ashton Kutcher, so one of the two, or a fusion of both...
Eru Iluvatar
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Well i've been compared with so many celebs by one person or another, i don't really know who i'm actually like.
Ahollisan
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Iluvatar)
Well i've been compared with so many celebs by one person or another, i don't really know who i'm actually like.
same here, i guess it depend on what colour i have my hair and what style!!!
ladyshort4u
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
people say I look like Alicia Keys. I fail to see the resemblance but I've been told so many time's it must be true. However, I don't find her all that great looking...so.... :rolleyes:
Jonah Ramone
Badges: 19
Report 15 years ago
Alicia Keys isn't that bad...
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How do you feel about your grades? Are they...

What I expected (116)
25.78%
Better than expected (93)
20.67%
Worse than expected (241)
53.56%

Watched Threads