Alicia Keys isn't that bad...
lol thanx for the vote of confidence
Kerry41
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by ladyshort4u)
people say I look like Alicia Keys. I fail to see the resemblance but I've been told so many time's it must be true. However, I don't find her all that great looking...so.... :rolleyes:
i luv her voice. she is a genius in female singers :cool: and she is getting better cuz past days in the video she is bit fat

did u see her in 'My Boo' with Usher, she is unbelievable!!!:wink:
SophistiCat
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I used to get told I look like Jennifer Aniston LOADS to the point where people shouted 'Rachel' at me when I walked past! Although now she has gone all super skinny and tanned and looks a lot less like me. She looks so different now! Look at the before & after photos!!
Attached files
ladyshort4u
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Kerry41)
i luv her voice. she is a genius in female singers :cool: and she is getting better cuz past days in the video she is bit fat

did u see her in 'My Boo' with Usher, she is unbelievable!!!:wink:

lol yeh I LOVE her voice but I never thought she was AMAZING looking personaly. To me, I think she's not ugly, but she's not amazing which is what I think of myself so yeh maybe I do look like her :rolleyes:
Random.Girl
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Apparently I look like Sarah-Lou from Corrie ... been told Lil from Atomic Kitten too ... can't really see either ... not sure personality wise.
Makavelli_07
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I've been told a couple of times that i remind people of Chandler alot. I guess that's not bad, he's pretty funny.
MC
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Ellie4)
...Which celeb are you most like? It can be either looks or personality, or both
Alex Zane - Both.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Would you turn to a teacher if you were being bullied?

Yes (66)
23.4%
No (216)
76.6%

Watched Threads