The Student Room Group
The Rose Bowl, Leeds Beckett University
Leeds Beckett University
Leeds

Auditions

So I was supposed to have my audition for the 2nd of February for Leeds Beckett university and they didn't send the link so they decided that I could do it for a different day. Today is the day I was supposed to have the audition. No link was sent to me and it's an hour into my audition all the administration is closed for some reason and now I'm stuck in my house realising that I feel like this is a flat out joke. I don't know what to do because I've contacted the university so many times already. Should I withdraw my application?
Original post by Anonymous
So I was supposed to have my audition for the 2nd of February for Leeds Beckett university and they didn't send the link so they decided that I could do it for a different day. Today is the day I was supposed to have the audition. No link was sent to me and it's an hour into my audition all the administration is closed for some reason and now I'm stuck in my house realising that I feel like this is a flat out joke. I don't know what to do because I've contacted the university so many times already. Should I withdraw my application?

I'm so sorry this happened to you! Do you have any other offers you'd be happy accepting? Personally I would try one more time if I liked the university, but if you don't feel good about how you'd be treated if you attended the uni, maybe withdraw.
The Rose Bowl, Leeds Beckett University
Leeds Beckett University
Leeds
Original post by Anonymous

Hello,

I'm really sorry to hear this has been your experience! Auditions and interviews can be nerve-racking as is, without the added stress of a lapse in communication.

If you are interested in going to the university (discounting your current experience), then I would try a final time. I'd probably call up and ask them to send you think link whilst you're on the phone to them, and only finish the call once you've received the link and you've checked that it is working.

I know it's easier said than done, but don't be discouraged! I hope things go a lot more smoothly with any other courses you've applied for.

All the best :smile:
-Rebecca, 3rd Yeah Psychology Student
Reply 3
Original post by penguingirl18
I'm so sorry this happened to you! Do you have any other offers you'd be happy accepting? Personally I would try one more time if I liked the university, but if you don't feel good about how you'd be treated if you attended the uni, maybe withdraw.

I gave up on that university now it was a waste of time

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending