The Student Room Group

Cambridge Interview Feedback

How long does Cambridge take to provide feedback after interviews? I was rejected by Corpus Christi for Mathematics on the 25th of Jan, applied for feedback by the 27th Jan - it's now March and still nothing. Has anyone had any experience with this, or know how long it might take?
Original post by Orwell'sCat
How long does Cambridge take to provide feedback after interviews? I was rejected by Corpus Christi for Mathematics on the 25th of Jan, applied for feedback by the 27th Jan - it's now March and still nothing. Has anyone had any experience with this, or know how long it might take?

They said to me that they'd reply with my feedback by the end of April. I applied to Sidney Sussex, so it might be different for other colleges!

Hi there! It can take a while, I'm afraid. To give you some idea, we have received over 100 requests for feedback this year and we are one of the smallest colleges in terms of numbers of interviews. To produce individualised feedback takes time, and there's usually only one or two people writing the feedback, as well as doing the other things they need to do. When you requested feedback is unlikely to make much of a difference to when you will receive a reply - we tends to do ours once we have all our requests in, although of course this could be different at other colleges. Hope this helps!
Reply 3
Original post by charlotte3011
They said to me that they'd reply with my feedback by the end of April. I applied to Sidney Sussex, so it might be different for other colleges!

Thanks for replying! I guess I was being a little impatient if they are saying end of April. I'm sorry that you were rejected, what subject did you apply for?
Reply 4
Original post by Peterhouse Admissions
Hi there! It can take a while, I'm afraid. To give you some idea, we have received over 100 requests for feedback this year and we are one of the smallest colleges in terms of numbers of interviews. To produce individualised feedback takes time, and there's usually only one or two people writing the feedback, as well as doing the other things they need to do. When you requested feedback is unlikely to make much of a difference to when you will receive a reply - we tends to do ours once we have all our requests in, although of course this could be different at other colleges. Hope this helps!

Thanks for your help!
Thanks for replying! I guess I was being a little impatient if they are saying end of April. I'm sorry that you were rejected, what subject did you apply for?

I applied for Vet Med. Was kind of expecting it, just interested to hear their feedback!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending