goldies questions 2nd march

Watch this thread
Wise Goldie
Badges: 17
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 5 months ago
ok i doing one today but then i having a break so not one next week

1.What is something that you did 2 years ago that now you dont do or like(like a hobby or maybe type of music you like)

2.Whats your favourite board game?

3.What word do you find hardest to say?

4.Whats the best wedding you been to?

5.Whats the thing you do most that makes you most anxious?

Food!!
Serene Dreams
Chopinnocturne31
LovingLucy
Moonlight Rain
Obolinda
wifd149
butterfliesss
Cherrygrape1234
Chopinnocturne31
heldbygrace
Wired_1800
5hyl33n
ReviseSleeping
londonmyst
nnth
AestheticStudying
Mesopotamian.
viktorismyplant
CoochieMan

flaurie
HaydenFordz
Laurence010401
XHannahR
Kallisto
Typinggggg...
BadBComeToTheNiz
Icosagon
rosy_posy
hxnnxh_13.11.06
markovchain17
RazzzBerries
Joleee
thrivingfrog
ukii
Foxeh
HaruhiSuoh
YaliaV123
becausethenight

Zeke Yeager
Last edited by Wise Goldie; 5 months ago
Wise Goldie
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
i love scrabble but i never win

only do 3 letter words might be why
Laurence010401
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 5 months ago
(Original post by Wise Goldie)

1.What is something that you did 2 years ago that now you dont do or like(like a hobby or maybe type of music you like)

1) Having a positive mindset. This time last year, I thought covid 19 was nothing to be concerned about. I didn’t think the world would go into lockdown as a result of it. Since then, I always assume the absolute worst will happen in everything. I don’t listen to people who tell me to “stay positive” because I have the freedom to make my own decisions. Actually that’s not entirely true. I don’t choose when to be upset or anxious, therefore advice such as “try not to get upset” and “you worry too much” is the opposite of helpful.
But yeah I try to avoid a positive mindset like the plague. Pun intended. If I think everything will turn out well then I’ll just be disappointed and upset when it does not. So actually there is one way in which I can comply with the demands of those with a positive mindset and try not to get upset - by being extremely negative so that I am happy and surprised when things turn out well!

2) monopoly

3) the name of most towns/villages in Wales Scotland and New Zealand

4) Mr speaker I reject the promise of the question

5) being alive 2020 onwards
Wired_1800
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 5 months ago
1. What is something that you did 2 years ago that now you dont do or like(like a hobby or maybe type of music you like)
Used to skip when in the gym.

2. Whats your favourite board game?
Monopoly

3. What word do you find hardest to say?
pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis

4. Whats the best wedding you been to?
Wedding for a relative.

5. Whats the thing you do most that makes you most anxious?

Nothing
londonmyst
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 5 months ago
1.What is something that you did 2 years ago that now you dont do or like(like a hobby or maybe type of music you like)?
Instagram.

Cluedo.

Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch

A desi model's wedding in 2017.
Wonderful hospitality and great decorations, with a very ornate vegan wedding cake taller than the bride & most of the guests.
Peacocks & swans in attendance, great music, fantastic food and very generous guest gift bags.

Giving an uncooperative chow chow a bath.
Wise Goldie
Rep:
(Original post by Laurence010401)
1) Having a positive mindset. This time last year, I thought covid 19 was nothing to be concerned about. I didn’t think the world would go into lockdown as a result of it. Since then, I always assume the absolute worst will happen in everything. I don’t listen to people who tell me to “stay positive” because I have the freedom to make my own decisions. Actually that’s not entirely true. I don’t choose when to be upset or anxious, therefore advice such as “try not to get upset” and “you worry too much” is the opposite of helpful.
But yeah I try to avoid a positive mindset like the plague. Pun intended. If I think everything will turn out well then I’ll just be disappointed and upset when it does not. So actually there is one way in which I can comply with the demands of those with a positive mindset and try not to get upset - by being extremely negative so that I am happy and surprised when things turn out well!

2) monopoly

3) the name of most towns/villages in Wales Scotland and New Zealand

5) being alive 2020 onwards
Your answer to q1 is like me i always think the worst so that im always happy if it does not turn out true maybe its a autism thing
(Original post by Wired_1800)
1. What is something that you did 2 years ago that now you dont do or like(like a hobby or maybe type of music you like)
Used to skip when in the gym.

2. Whats your favourite board game?
Monopoly

pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis

4. Whats the best wedding you been to?
Wedding for a relative.

5. Whats the thing you do most that makes you most anxious?

Nothing
thanks you for answering wired like you always do my challenges and questions lol
(Original post by Zeke Yeager)
hi can i get tagged TYYY
boxing/acting
monopoly hands down
idk i dont use any words i cant pronounce
my cousins wedding like 2.5 years ago, it lasted like 398473289 hours plus my crush was there and he said i looked good and i just stood there and blushed🧍*♀️ EWWWW HAHAHAHAHA
probably making appointments idk
why did you stop boxing?
(Original post by londonmyst)
1.What is something that you did 2 years ago that now you dont do or like(like a hobby or maybe type of music you like)?
Instagram.

Cluedo.

Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch

A desi model's wedding in 2017.
Wonderful hospitality and great decorations, with a very ornate vegan wedding cake taller than the bride & most of the guests.
Peacocks & swans in attendance, great music, fantastic food and very generous guest gift bags.

Giving an uncooperative chow chow a bath.
that sounds a good wedding whats a desi?

also the chow chow is the lion dog
londonmyst
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 5 months ago
that sounds a good wedding whats a desi?

also the chow chow is the lion dog
Desi refers to dual national asian individuals and many cultures with close ties to the Indian subcontinent.
The chow chow breed is also known as the lion dog and teddy bear dog with a blue tongue.
Wise Goldie
Rep:
(Original post by londonmyst)
Desi refers to dual national asian individuals and many cultures with close ties to the Indian subcontinent.
The chow chow breed is also known as the lion dog and teddy bear dog with a blue tongue.
yes i seen them before they look scary lol

i got border terrier and basset hound
hxnnxh_13.11.06
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 5 months ago
1. Not sure on hobbies but subjects - history, ICT, art
2. Cluedo
3. It would be a long list :lol:
4. I've only been to one as a guest for my uncle, but I've been to lots as a choir singer
5. Exams :cry:
Wise Goldie
Rep:
(Original post by hxnnxh_13.11.06)
1. Not sure on hobbies but subjects - history, ICT, art
2. Cluedo
3. It would be a long list :lol:
4. I've only been to one as a guest for my uncle, but I've been to lots as a choir singer
5. Exams :cry:
thanks hannah
Food!!
Rep:
Report 5 months ago
reading books i love reading but lately i havent been into it
ludo so simple but amazing
oh there are too many to count
my cousins

exams
gjd800
Rep:
Report 5 months ago
01. What is something that you did 2 years ago that now you dont do or like(like a hobby or maybe type of music you like) Not sure anything has changed that much, to be honest.

02. What's your favourite board game? Haven't played one for donkeys, but it was always Monopoly.

03. What word do you find hardest to say?

Code:
puṣpadhūpagandhamālyavilepanacūrṇacīvaracchatradhvajaghaṇṭāpatākābhiḥpuṣpadhūpagandhamālyavilepanacūrṇacīvaracchatradhvajaghaṇṭāpatākābhiḥ
04. What's the best wedding you been to? Two. My cousin's at Liverpool town hall was mega, big party, dead good. And I went to one at St George's Hall with a girl I was seeing, her best mate. They had a thrash band (Reaper) doing the music at the reception.

05. What's the thing you do most that makes you most anxious? I don't really suffer anxiety but there is still an element of stage nerves before a gig.
Last edited by gjd800; 5 months ago
Wise Goldie
Rep:
(Original post by Food!!)
reading books i love reading but lately i havent been into it
ludo so simple but amazing
oh there are too many to count
my cousins

exams
ludo? you mean cluedo???
gjd800
Rep:
Report 5 months ago
ludo? you mean cluedo???
https://www.jaqueslondon.co.uk/products/ludo-12-inch
rosy_posy
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 5 months ago
1. I used to listen to RnB music
2. I don't really play them so don't have a fave.
3. Anemone
4. A family friend's wedding which had a Croquet course
5. Worrying
Food!!
Rep:
Report 5 months ago
ludo? you mean cluedo???
no ludo its quite fun you should play it
i literally thought everyone knew what it was :lol:
Wise Goldie
Rep:
(Original post by rosy_posy)
1. I used to listen to RnB music
2. I don't really play them so don't have a fave.
3. Anemone
4. A family friend's wedding which had a Croquet course
5. Worrying
i worry loads too
no ludo its quite fun you should play it
i literally thought everyone knew what it was :lol:
no i never heard of it lol

i know monopoly and scrabble and cluedo but not that

i like board games so maybe i will buy ludo cos they 4 of us in this house and it say online it 4 player game
Last edited by Wise Goldie; 5 months ago
wifd149
Rep:
Report 5 months ago
1. What is something that you did 2 years ago that now you don't do or like (like a hobby or maybe type of music you like)?

Opening up or explaining my "religious" background whenever I make a new university friend; I now let my own mannerisms and behaviour do the talking, and let them judge on their own

My hobbies and music tastes remain pretty much the same so far; maybe became broader over time though

2. What's your favourite board game?

Go. Simple to play, yet fun.

Onomatopoeia

4. What's the best wedding you been to?

Whenever I have good company to talk with, excluding my siblings. Safe to say about 6/10 of the time; hard to point down which one was the best though - maybe my uncle's wedding.

5. What's the thing you do most that makes you most anxious?

Nothing? Often it is work or university-related, so perhaps whenever I delay a task or not know how and what to write a good essay.
Food!!
Rep:
Report 5 months ago
i worry loads too

no i never heard of it lol

i know monopoly and scrabble and cluedo but not that

i like board games so maybe i will buy ludo cos they 4 of us in this house and it say online it 4 player game
yes get it its fun :woo:
Wise Goldie
Rep:
yes get it its fun :woo:
ok i will get it then cos you say so lol

do you ever play monopoly?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Do you know what you'll do if you don't get the grades you're hoping for?

Find something else in clearing (14)
31.11%
Take a gap year (10)
22.22%
Resit my exams (8)
17.78%
Look for alternate pathways to the career I want (6)
13.33%
I don't know yet (4)
8.89%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (3)
6.67%

Watched Threads