The Student Room Group

Hello!

Hi, my name is Hannah. I'm in Year 12 and currently studying Biology, Psychology and Criminology at A-level degree. I'm hoping to go onto University, however, I'm unsure where yet. Career-wise, I'm thinking of going into Forensic Science or a Forensic Criminologist.
Thank you for reading :smile:
Reply 1
Hi Hannah, I hope it works out for you!! :smile:
Original post by Schotel
Hi Hannah, I hope it works out for you!! :smile:

Hi, thank you! :smile:
Original post by CoconutCulet
Hi, my name is Hannah. I'm in Year 12 and currently studying Biology, Psychology and Criminology at A-level degree. I'm hoping to go onto University, however, I'm unsure where yet. Career-wise, I'm thinking of going into Forensic Science or a Forensic Criminologist.
Thank you for reading :smile:

Hello Hannah. i am in year 12 too doing a btec. its nice to meet you.
Original post by yellowvelvetcake
Hello Hannah. i am in year 12 too doing a btec. its nice to meet you.

Hi! nice to meet you. what btec are you doing? :smile:
Hi! nice to meet you. what btec are you doing? :smile:

btec level 3 extended diploma health and social care.
btec level 3 extended diploma health and social care.

Oh, that's very cool! How are you finding it? I did Level 2 BTEC Health and Social Care for GCSE and thought it was good :smile:
Oh, that's very cool! How are you finding it? I did Level 2 BTEC Health and Social Care for GCSE and thought it was good :smile:

good. i like it because you only do 2 exam each year. There is a lot of coursework and i think as long as you stay on top of your coursework you will be fine. How are you finding ur subjects?
good. i like it because you only do 2 exam each year. There is a lot of coursework and i think as long as you stay on top of your coursework you will be fine. How are you finding ur subjects?

That's good! I'm finding Biology the hardest at the moment as it's a lot of content and new stuff to remember. Psychology is going alright as I also took it at GCSE and a lot of it is repeated. And criminology is also going alright, it is quite interesting.
That's good! I'm finding Biology the hardest at the moment as it's a lot of content and new stuff to remember. Psychology is going alright as I also took it at GCSE and a lot of it is repeated. And criminology is also going alright, it is quite interesting.

Thats good u are enjoying ur subject. i barely passed science so i dont have any good advice or that but i would say stay on top of ur work and revise content ahead of ur exams. Thanks for the follow.
(edited 2 years ago)
Thats good u are enjoying ur subject. i barely passed science so i dont have any good advice or that but i would say stay on top of ur work and revise content ahead of ur exams. Thanks for the follow.

That's okay! and thank you. For health and social care, I would also say make sure you keep on top of the coursework as it can be a lot sometimes but it was a very interesting subject for me at GCSE!
That's okay! and thank you. For health and social care, I would also say make sure you keep on top of the coursework as it can be a lot sometimes but it was a very interesting subject for me at GCSE!

Yea i learnt to do that and submit my work before the deadline because i like to procrasinate coursework.
(edited 2 years ago)
Yea i learnt to do that and submit my work before the deadline because i like to procrasinate coursework.

Haha, same! I get so distracted

Quick Reply