Confused on chemistry

Watch this thread
Bernz007
Badges: 10
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 5 months ago
Name:  sd.PNG
Views: 35
Size:  76.5 KBPlease explain
Last edited by Bernz007; 5 months ago
N_Sh
Badges: 9
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 5 months ago
I think it’s titration 1 because it’s the rough titre and and titration 3 because it’s not a concordant result (0.1cm^3 difference)
Last edited by N_Sh; 5 months ago
TriplexA
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 5 months ago
(Original post by Bernz007)
Hi there,

Titration 3 as there's no alkali added and 1 as it isn't precise enough (rough titration)
Last edited by TriplexA; 5 months ago
anomaly--1
Badges: 11
Rep:
Report 5 months ago
Go back to the basics of carrying out titration practicals. One of the rules that we use for the results is that we only use is Concordant results.
Bernz007
Rep:
(Original post by anomaly--1)
Go back to the basics of carrying out titration practicals. One of the rules that we use for the results is that we only use is Concordant results.
I'll look at it on bbc bitesize, I dont really understand since I had supply teachers for chemistry for 4 months :/
Bernz007
Rep:
(Original post by N_Sh)
I think it’s titration 1 because it’s the rough titre and and titration 3 because it’s not a concordant result (0.1cm^3 difference)
thanks so much, I understand now. I never learnt that and I have a test on titrations tomorrow.
N_Sh
Badges: 9
Rep:
Report 5 months ago
thanks so much, I understand now. I never learnt that and I have a test on titrations tomorrow.
No problem, hope it goes well

For revision notes these websites are good:
Physics and maths tutor
A level chemistry
Save my exams
Last edited by N_Sh; 5 months ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

How confident are you that you'll achieve the grades you need to get into your firm uni?

I think I've exceeded the grades for my university offer (15)
15.63%
I think I've met the grades for my university offer (25)
26.04%
I think I've missed the grades for my university offer (52)
54.17%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (4)
4.17%

Watched Threads