live it as much as you can
is that enough:tongue:
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous
life is life
live it as much as you can
is that enough:tongue:

thanks
Life is tough… people are not the people who you initially thought they’d be once they show you their true colours… Life brings obstacles and problems… The good ones have to suffer :frown::s-smilie: .
Reply 4
i woud like to know about life

The hardest challenges are given to both the strongest people and the weakest people. It’s up to you to decide which one you are
Reply 5

Have you got a problem with me ? What do you mean ? Which friend were you talking about ? 😭😥

Life is a characteristic that distinguishes physical entities that have biological processes, such as signaling and self-sustaining processes, from those that do not, either because such functions have ceased (they have died) or because they never had such functions and are classified as inanimate. Various forms of life exist, such as plants, animals, fungi, protists, archaea, and bacteria. Biology is the science that studies life.

There is currently no consensus regarding the definition of life. One popular definition is that organisms are open systems that maintain homeostasis, are composed of cells, have a life cycle, undergo metabolism, can grow, adapt to their environment, respond to stimuli, reproduce and evolve. Other definitions sometimes include non-cellular life forms such as viruses and viroids.

Abiogenesis is the natural process of life arising from non-living matter, such as simple organic compounds. The prevailing scientific hypothesis is that the transition from non-living to living entities was not a single event, but a gradual process of increasing complexity. Life on Earth first appeared as early as 4.28 billion years ago, soon after ocean formation 4.41 billion years ago, and not long after the formation of Earth 4.54 billion years ago.The earliest known life forms are bacteria. Life on Earth is probably descended from an RNA world, although RNA-based life may not have been the first life to have existed.Metal-Binding Proteins that allowed biological electron transfer may have evolved from minerals.The classic 1952 Miller–Urey experiment and similar research demonstrated that most amino acids, the chemical constituents of the proteins used in all living organisms, can be synthesized from inorganic compounds under conditions intended to replicate those of the early Earth. Complex organic molecules occur in the Solar System and in interstellar space, and these molecules may have provided starting material for the development of life on Earth.

very cool sometimes
Original post by senna_leaves
very cool sometimes

dos it get hot as well:grouphugs:
dos it get hot as well:grouphugs:

during heatwaves other than that pretty moist 😍😍
Original post by Aami201
Have you got a problem with me ? What do you mean ? Which friend were you talking about ? 😭😥

i don't wanna rp
i don't wanna rp

i would want to rp

Quick Reply

Latest