Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by G4ry)
    It may very well be fake based on this capture. The net is hardly visible, and surely her back should be more straight if she had really passed through the hoop?
    Maybe it's fake, but as a professional surely she would learn how to land (and in this case that's a pike thingy with people catching you)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by blissy)
    Maybe it's fake, but as a professional surely she would learn how to land (and in this case that's a pike thingy with people catching you)
    Sure, but in the attached picture it looks like her head's gone through metal.

ReputationRep:
    This one looks pretty real... let's see if I can get another one
    And one of her head
    The net seems to move with her body. I'd like to think it was real

ReputationRep:
    This one looks pretty real... let's see if I can get another one
    And one of her head
    It may very well be real, or a very good fake. But the second picture you attached - her head doesn't look like it's in the rim and the net/rim isn't as clear as with the other pictures you attached.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by G4ry)
    It may very well be real, or a very good fake. But the second picture you attached - her head doesn't look like it's in the rim and the net/rim isn't as clear as with the other pictures you attached.
    It's quite difficult trying to get it in the right place!
    Here she's just gone through and again the net's moulded round her. Still, it's cool

ReputationRep:
    ha ha ha = what a cool game..................

ReputationRep:
    It's quite difficult trying to get it in the right place!
    Here she's just gone through and again the net's moulded round her. Still, it's cool
    Who knows? Either way it's very impressive.

ReputationRep:
    I tried the game and she keeps calling me a dweeb?? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mxox)
    I tried the game and she keeps calling me a dweeb?? :confused:
    Does she tell you to stop looking at her panties too?

ReputationRep:
    has any1 managed to do - bounce it in?

ReputationRep:
    sorted - all 10 done in 27 goes...... i need more goes i think

ReputationRep:
    Does she tell you to stop looking at her panties too?
    No! :hmpf: ... she said something about breaking a nail though. Talk about cliches :rolleyes:

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 22, 2005
  • create my feed
  • edit my feed
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.