The Student Room Group

course work assignment

i have a tendency to overthink a course work assignment to the point where i cannot get the assignment done at all this is because i continue to doubt weather i am meting the distinction or merit criteria i wasn't like this before but it started when i was under the assumption i was meting these criteria in the past put on a previous unit i ended up missing my merit and distinction criteria which made me lose confidence in myself to do this course does anybody have any suggestions to help me stop overthinking things
Reply 1
Original post by ////////////
i have a tendency to overthink a course work assignment to the point where i cannot get the assignment done at all this is because i continue to doubt weather i am meting the distinction or merit criteria i wasn't like this before but it started when i was under the assumption i was meting these criteria in the past put on a previous unit i ended up missing my merit and distinction criteria which made me lose confidence in myself to do this course does anybody have any suggestions to help me stop overthinking things

I think in a lot of cases the way to stop overthinking things is to believe in skill. Like, if you did your best and got something you didn't want, in that moment there's nothing else you could've done but moving forward you know what you need to work on. If you need to ask for help or look at what people are doing and once you start doubting yourself less it'll just become a natural thing. Hope that helps :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending