GCSE Sociology AQA help

Watch this thread
Busayo7
Badges: 7
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
Im doing gcse sociology exam board aqa. I really want to get a grade 6/7 does anyone know any yt channels i could watch or websites i could use to help me ?
Preferably free one
thank you
OluSeye1
Badges: 11
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by Busayo7)
Im doing gcse sociology exam board aqa. I really want to get a grade 6/7 does anyone know any yt channels i could watch or websites i could use to help me ?
Preferably free one
thank you
Unfortunately there aren't many resources for Sociology out there, but there is a Youtube channel called All Sociology that has some useful videos, as well as this I would also suggest using the website Seneca Learning, if you make an account and then search for Sociology using filters you should find it, the website covers theory and also includes questions that you can answer alongside the theory elements
Busayo7
Rep:
(Original post by OluSeye1)
Unfortunately there aren't many resources for Sociology out there, but there is a Youtube channel called All Sociology that has some useful videos, as well as this I would also suggest using the website Seneca Learning, if you make an account and then search for Sociology using filters you should find it, the website covers theory and also includes questions that you can answer alongside the theory elements
all sociology only covers 3/5 topics but thanks anyways
does anyone know anyothers
Arden University
Badges: 15
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
Preferably free one
thank you
I've got a 1st BA (Hons) in Sociology, when I did A level I picked up a book called 'Sociology' by Fulcher and Scott, I think its Oxford University Press. It was really helpful

Marc
arden university student ambassador
Busayo7
Rep:
(Original post by Arden University)
I've got a 1st BA (Hons) in Sociology, when I did A level I picked up a book called 'Sociology' by Fulcher and Scott, I think its Oxford University Press. It was really helpful

Marc
arden university student ambassador
thanks but im doing gcse sociology
Arden University
Badges: 15
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
thanks but im doing gcse sociology
It will still be useful for GCSE as it will cover all the perspectives and research methods etc - when I taught GCSE Sociology my class used it all the time
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Year 12s - where are you at with making decisions about university?

I’ve chosen my course and my university (17)
29.82%
I’ve chosen my course and shortlisted some universities (22)
38.6%
I’ve chosen my course, but not any universities (2)
3.51%
I’ve chosen my university, but not my course (3)
5.26%
I’ve shortlisted some universities, but not my course (4)
7.02%
I’m starting to consider my university options (7)
12.28%
I haven’t started thinking about university yet (1)
1.75%
I’m not planning on going to university (1)
1.75%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise