The Student Room Group

Home Office UK Visas and Citizenship Customer Services 2022 Ref- 180694

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
yeah i like too help people as well😂
Original post by UnknownLad96
Lool i use to be a bit like u then realised according to my religion if u help sum1 god helps u back in other ways u cant imagine

Timing is everything.
Reply 42
EO position mate honestly only 3 customer service questions I got asked explain a time you went above and beyond explain a time you hit a target explain a time u went out of your way to help a customer just type on youtube managing a quality service delivering at pace leading and communicating so dont worry about it just revise im waiting to hear back too

So i am assuming you did the EO and not the AO mate?
Reply 43
Hi everyone i did the Executive Officer (EO) in Customer Services- UKVI interview today and i got asked 6 questions in total was kind of difficult to be honest! Wish everyone good luck!
(edited 1 year ago)
Reply 44
Original post by Sumzfc
Hi everyone i did the Executive Officer (EO) in Customer Services- UKVI interview today and i got asked 6 questions in total was kind of difficult to be honest! Wish everyone good luck!

I bet you feel relieved now its over! Did they let you know when you will find out if successful or not?
Reply 45
Original post by Maz75
I bet you feel relieved now its over! Did they let you know when you will find out if successful or not?

Hi, haha yes so much more relaxed i was so nervous when doing the interview. Doubt I’ve got the job but oh well it was a good experience for sure! Yes i did ask they said they are interviewing till end of next week and they will let everyone know by end of May mate.
(edited 1 year ago)
Original post by Sumzfc

What did they ask you? Did they ask any follow up questions?
Has anyone had an update yet, since their interview?
Original post by blissfulem

Not yet unfortunately:frown:
Reply 49

Still waiting here too...
Not yet unfortunately:frown:

Original post by Maz75

I’m also still waiting, hopefully we will hear back soon. What’s worse is that if we do get an offer, I was told in my interview that the security checks take even longer 🤣
I’m also still waiting, hopefully we will hear back soon. What’s worse is that if we do get an offer, I was told in my interview that the security checks take even longer 🤣

Hi guys i got the response > The results won’t come from myself it will be the resourcing team and they have just informed me it will be later this week or early next.<<
Original post by Maz75

Just got the response > The results won’t come from myself it will be the resourcing team and they have just informed me it will be later this week or early next.<<
Got the response and they said > The results won’t come from myself it will be the resourcing team and they have just informed me it will be later this week or early next.

Got the response and they said > The results won’t come from myself it will be the resourcing team and they have just informed me it will be later this week or early next.

Thank you for letting us know! Fingers crossed for us all. What office did you apply for again? And what office did you apply for @Maz75?
Reply 55
Just got the response > The results won’t come from myself it will be the resourcing team and they have just informed me it will be later this week or early next.<<

Thank you for that, it's been feeling like forever!
Reply 56
Thank you for letting us know! Fingers crossed for us all. What office did you apply for again? And what office did you apply for @Maz75?

Yes fingers crossed for all of us. I applied for the Sheffield office
Original post by Maz75
Yes fingers crossed for all of us. I applied for the Sheffield office

I also applied for the Sheffield office 😊
Reply 58
I didn’t get the EO role unfortunately just got results now. Good luck for everyone else!
Original post by Sumzfc
I didn’t get the EO role unfortunately just got results now. Good luck for everyone else!

Best of luck for next time :smile: what feedback did they suggest?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending