The Student Room Group

Home Office UK Visas and Citizenship Customer Services 2022 Ref- 180694

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Sumzfc
I didn’t get the EO role unfortunately just got results now. Good luck for everyone else!

Unlucky did u get notified via email as i have not received anything ?
Reply 61
Original post by Cherryblossom91
Best of luck for next time :smile: what feedback did they suggest?

Hi they just gave me a score thats it no written feedback unfortunately. Yes I have a AO position sorted at HO but it is only temporary. However that should build me some more experience :smile: good luck on yours!
Reply 62
Original post by UnknownLad96
Unlucky did u get notified via email as i have not received anything ?

Hi, yes I received email and then you log into your CS account and they provide your score on there. Good luck :smile:
Reply 63
Original post by Sumzfc
I didn’t get the EO role unfortunately just got results now. Good luck for everyone else!

I'm sorry to hear that. It's all good experience, but disappointing... How did they let you know - was it via email?
Reply 64
Yes exactly great experience! Email mate and then you log into your CS account and you can access your scores. Good luck :smile:
Reply 65
Original post by Sumzfc
Yes exactly great experience! Email mate and then you log into your CS account and you can access your scores. Good luck :smile:

Thank you and good luck with your temp HO role 🙂
Original post by Maz75
Thank you and good luck with your temp HO role 🙂

You didnt apply for perm post ?
Reply 67
You didnt apply for perm post ?

Says temporary could extend though but I just applied for various jobs and got the AO position.
Reply 68
Hi guys. Best of luck. I got email a few hours ago with provis offer for Sheffield offer (EO)
Original post by hma.s
Hi guys. Best of luck. I got email a few hours ago with provis offer for Sheffield offer (EO)

Congrats! I think some of us are waiting to hear back for the AO position. Have they given you any steps on what to do next now that you have your provisional offer?
Reply 70
Original post by blissfulem
Congrats! I think some of us are waiting to hear back for the AO position. Have they given you any steps on what to do next now that you have your provisional offer?

Thank you and best of luck. Yes got to sort pre-employment checks which includes a lengthy form and uploading ID docs, past employment, references etc.
Reply 71
Yeah the form is so lengthy! I still managed to sort it within a day but just takes ages!
Original post by blissfulem

I really dont know why they taking ages to get back for the AO position :frown: im getting anxious now
Reply 73
I really dont know why they taking ages to get back for the AO position :frown: im getting anxious now

Its a normal procedure mate there is nothing to worry about and I am sure you aced the interview:smile:
Original post by hma.s

I have not heard nothing back yet for the AO
Reply 75
I have not heard nothing back yet for the AO

Neither have I. It could be either today or the beginning of next week, someone further up the thread said
Still nothing ;(
Still nothing ;(

Same here. Hopefully we’ll hear back today!
Almost 2 months since I had my interview and still nothing.. D:
Original post by bee in a
Almost 2 months since I had my interview and still nothing.. D:

For this exact post AO Home office?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending