The Student Room Group

Did Cambridge accept photography a level

I’m currently study maths further maths and photography a levels and wanna go further to a maths degree at Cambridge university, but I’m wondering is Cambridge accept my course combination? Cause when I choose it I just thought ppl gonna think I’m creative not boring even I doing maths, but idk is Cambridge gonna care about it?
It'll still be considered as set of three A-levels. It may be considered somewhat less useful preparation for the course than say, physics, but overall your performance in maths (and FM) will be the main consideration pre-interview (and hence the interview itself, and finally your performance on STEP), I believe.

Also I've moved your thread to the Cambridge forum (but left a link in the maths forum) :smile:
(edited 2 years ago)
Reply 2
But I looked thief website and it says a levels you should not choose it says photography :frown:(
Original post by Nbbn
But I looked thief website and it says a levels you should not choose it says photography :frown:(

That doesn't mean photography disqualifies you (unless that's what it says), but if the website advises against it probably reduces your chances.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending