2021 biology ocr questions

Watch this thread
hannah2378
Badges: 4
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
Hi can anyone help me.

I need to know what topics I should revise for and I think the 2021 paper is coming up. Does anyone know any questions, topics, a free paper or unofficial mark scheme?

medicstar30
Badges: 7
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by hannah2378)
Hi can anyone help me.

I need to know what topics I should revise for and I think the 2021 paper is coming up. Does anyone know any questions, topics, a free paper or unofficial mark scheme?

Hi,

With the OCR A Level Biology papers, the topics according to official website are as follows for content tested each year, including 2021. Hope this helps. 🙂

Paper 01 - Module 1 - practical skills in biology
Module 2 Foundations in biology
Module 3 - Exchange and transport
Module 5 - Communication, homeostasis and energy

Paper 02 - Module 1 - practical skills, Module 2 - Foundations in biology, Module 4 - Biodiversity, evolution and disease, Module 6 - Genetics, evolution and ecosystems

Paper 03 - Module 1 - practical skills
Module 2 - Foundations in biology
Module 3 - Exchange and transport in biology
Module 4 - Biodiversity, evolution and disease
Module 5 - Communication, homeostasis and energy
Module 6 - Genetics, evolution and ecosystems
hannah2378
Badges: 4
Rep:
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
Thanks, that is really helpful. Do you know questions that came up in the 2021 papers. I cant seem to find the unoffical markscheme anywhere.

Thanks for the help
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Were exams easier or harder than you expected?

Easier (23)
26.14%
As I expected (27)
30.68%
Harder (32)
36.36%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (6)
6.82%

Watched Threads