The Student Room Group

How many Blake poems do you need to know?

For English Literature B - Paper 2

You're given the anthology of Blake's Songs of Innocence and Experience to highlight and analyse.

But how many poems do you need to analyse for the exam spec?
Check the specification; if you only need to study certain poems in the text, it should note which poems.
Original post by penguingirl18
Check the specification; if you only need to study certain poems in the text, it should note which poems.

I can't find which bit it says on the spec
Original post by McDonaldsEmploy

What exam board?

Oh, I see - AQA, right? Since it doesn't say which poems, you'll need to study the whole text. (I do Edexcel, and it specifies which poems from the text you need to study.)
Oh, I see - AQA, right? Since it doesn't say which poems, you'll need to study the whole text. (I do Edexcel, and it specifies which poems from the text you need to study.)

Yeah I'll specify with my teacher about that. I thing is Idk if I'll have time to cover the whole anthology
Yeah I'll specify with my teacher about that. I thing is Idk if I'll have time to cover the whole anthology

I'm not sure how you're studying or if this might be faster, but there are lots of poem analyses online that are about as long as a news article (per poem). "interestingliterature.com" is a good site and might have some of the Blake poems.
I'm not sure how you're studying or if this might be faster, but there are lots of poem analyses online that are about as long as a news article (per poem). "interestingliterature.com" is a good site and might have some of the Blake poems.

Much appreciated! Will make the revision easier.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending