The Student Room Group

A level combinations

Hello, I’m going into year 12 this year and I’m about to choose my a levels. I was just wondering if History, Psychology and Business Studies are a good a level combination. As for a career I am not really sure but I think I’d like to do a degree in either Marketing, Law or Psychology. Ty!
Reply 1
Original post by Isabella.193
Hello, I’m going into year 12 this year and I’m about to choose my a levels. I was just wondering if History, Psychology and Business Studies are a good a level combination. As for a career I am not really sure but I think I’d like to do a degree in either Marketing, Law or Psychology. Ty!

If History, Psychology and Business are the subjects you want to do, go for it. It is a good combination and you can get into a wide range of careers with those subjects.
Thank you
Agreed, those sound good
Reply 4
Original post by Isabella.193
Thank you

Your welcome. A levels are a big step up from GCSEs so make sure you stay on top of revision.
How to Choose A level subjects - https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/a-level/subjects/choosing-your-subjects

And make sure its 3 A levels and that Psych is not an 'Applied Diploma' - whatever schools try and tell you, this is not an A level, or 'the same as' an A level. If it was it would be called an A level.

Quick Reply

Latest