I'm 16 years old male and a 28 year old women wants to date me?

Watch this thread
Hm51
Badges: 7
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
I'm 16 years old male and a 28 year old women wants to date me what shall I say.Is this illegal.Is this wrong?What do you guys think?
Schotel
Badges: 21
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 months ago
Switch the roles with gender and there’s your answer. She’s a *****.
tinypear
Badges: 11
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
Morally quite wrong imo.
TeeTEE_azs
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by Hm51)
I'm 16 years old male and a 28 year old women wants to date me what shall I say.Is this illegal.Is this wrong?What do you guys think?
she's a ped****le, stay away!:nope:
Ilian07
Badges: 10
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
Call the police, this is bad…
hannah12389
Badges: 14
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
she's a pedo
londonmyst
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
If you are living in the uk, the minimum age of sexual consent is 16 unless the adult is covered by specific "position of trust" legal provisions.
These typically apply to medics, teachers, social workers and police officers.

Otherwise it is legal for a 16 year old to date a 28 year old.
I'm only attracted to guys much older than me and date with a minimum 15 year age gap.
The oldest guys I dated as a 16-17 year old were in their 50s and 60s.
Anonymous #1
Report 3 months ago
That’s disgusting. U are a child. Shes legit preying on you.
username5888917
Badges: 17
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by Hm51)
P file. She doesn’t want to date you she’s a creep. If this is through online block if it’s in real DO NOT MEET FACE TO FACE instead POLITELY SAY “NO”. Report this to the police. https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/social...ples-services/

https://www.lbhf.gov.uk/children-and...upport-service

https://www.stopitnow.org/ohc-conten...ctive-services
Last edited by username5888917; 3 months ago
Anonymous #2
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by londonmyst)
If you are living in the uk, the minimum age of sexual consent is 16 unless the adult is covered by specific "position of trust" legal provisions.
These typically apply to medics, teachers, social workers and police officers.

Otherwise it is legal for a 16 year old to date a 28 year old.
I'm only attracted to guys much older than me and date with a minimum 15 year age gap.
The oldest guys I dated as a 16-17 year old were in their 50s and 60s.
You were literally a few months from legally being a child/underage and you think that's okay? Just because you went through that and it wasn't traumatic for you, doesn't mean you can go around telling others it's fine. When you know that a 50 year old man being interested in a child is wrong and 99.9% of the time it ends up badly.
londonmyst
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
You were literally a few months from legally being a child/underage and you think that's okay? Just because you went through that and it wasn't traumatic for you, doesn't mean you can go around telling others it's fine. When you know that a 50 year old man being interested in a child is wrong and 99.9% of the time it ends up badly.
Do you disagree with the uk's minimum age of sexual consent or all age gap relationships? :confused:

Either way, I don't share your opinions or believe that there is anything automatically wrong with a law abiding 50 year old dating a 16-17 year old.
Nor do I have any interest in whether some random online stranger believes that it is not okay for me to mention my lawful relationship choices on a TSR relationships thread without obtaining their permission first.
Not sure where your stats citing the 99.9% figure are taken from or the methodology used to obtain them.

P.S Why are you posting through the anonymous feature?
PinkMobilePhone
Badges: 22
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
It's not illegal but your parents may not be thrilled.
karl pilkington
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
how did you meet her does he know your only 16
Chicken.M.
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
That was one of my fantasies when I was 16 lol. I'd go for it the sex will probably be amazing :lol:
Last edited by Chicken.M.; 3 months ago
Ackhnologia
Badges: 13
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by Hm51)
A 28 year old woman wants you?
Wow
You must be freaking handsome and sexy then.
very very Lucky boy.
Last edited by Ackhnologia; 3 months ago
username5074034
Badges: 11
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
She's a *****
fullsunny_
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
This is not normal at all. Please block her/limit your contact with her ASAP and let your parents or a trusted adult know. Ignore the people trivialising this.
Picnicl
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by TeeTEE_azs)
she's a ped****le, stay away!:nope:
If she is, it's technically not because of this case. 16 is the age of consent. You can claim its inappropriate in your opinion (if you want to be an anti-libertarian) and you're allowed to be concerned for welfare (of two people you know next to nothing about, of course) but it's petty to call someone interested in someone legal a paedophile.
Last edited by Picnicl; 1 month ago
Picnicl
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by username5888917)
P file. She doesn’t want to date you she’s a creep. If this is through online block if it’s in real DO NOT MEET FACE TO FACE instead POLITELY SAY “NO”. Report this to the police. https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/social...ples-services/

https://www.lbhf.gov.uk/children-and...upport-service

https://www.stopitnow.org/ohc-conten...ctive-services
You moron. 16 is the age of consent. Put the pitchfork down - there'd be nothing illegal about them having sex. Be concerned for his feelings getting broken, that's fine. But it's not a police matter.
Last edited by Picnicl; 1 month ago
TeeTEE_azs
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Picnicl)
If she is, it's technically not because of this case. 16 is the age of consent. You can claim its inappropriate in your opinion (if you want to be an anti-libertarian) and you're allowed to be concerned for welfare (of two people you know next to nothing about, of course) but it's petty to call someone interested in someone legal a paedophile.
are you okay?! it may not be illegal but morally it's disgusting. It's not even petty, there's literally nothing about a 16 yr old child that an ADULT should be attracted to... I mean what do the two even talk about?? the child will always be in a vulnerable situation, they're most likely being groomed and manipulated by the adult.
It's crazy that this is even something to argue about:confused:
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Were exams easier or harder than you expected?

Easier (51)
26.15%
As I expected (64)
32.82%
Harder (72)
36.92%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (8)
4.1%

Watched Threads