The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

UCL 2022 Offer Holders

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Original post by FutureMedic12345
Hi everyone! This is a thread for everyone who's got an offer at UCL and will be starting this September.
Please comment your name (if you want) and the subject you're going to be studying.

hii!! I'm ad and I'm firming ucl!! for bsc data science :smile: am an international studentt
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Hi I got an offer for English back in February and will be firming today. Is anyone going to the offer holder’s day next week?
Heyyy guys I’m Zenith and I got an offer for Psychology :smile:
Original post by AB08071902
hello everyone! I just received an offer for psychology bsc (intl student)

Hi there! I am also an international psych student (bsc too!)
Hey, my name's Aysha and I've just firmed UCL for Applied Medical Sciences :smile:
Original post by AB08071902
hello everyone! I just received an offer for psychology bsc (intl student)

Hello. What are your subjects and predicted grades? Thank you.
Original post by Zenithxxx

Hi! Could you kindly share what are your predicted grades and also subjects? Thank you in advance.
Original post by PsychPupil
Hi! I’m a home student with an offer to study MSci Psychology, so may see you on the course! ☺️

Hi. Please share what are your predicted grades and subjects. I hope by knowing your subjects, I would have a better idea of my future chances. Thank you!
Original post by BubblesBB
Hi. Please share what are your predicted grades and subjects. I hope by knowing your subjects, I would have a better idea of my future chances. Thank you!

Hiya! Yes, that’s no problem
At GCSE level, I achieved: 999999888D*D*
At A Level, I am predicted: A*A*A* (biology, psychology, and sociology)
I have achieved an A* in my EPQ

I hope that helps!! If you’re a prospective student, which subjects are you currently studying, and where else are you thinking of applying to uni? :smile:
Original post by Zenithxxx

Hiya! I’m also an offer holder for psych, so hope to see you in September!!
Hiya! Yes, that’s no problem
At GCSE level, I achieved: 999999888D*D*
At A Level, I am predicted: A*A*A* (biology, psychology, and sociology)
I have achieved an A* in my EPQ

I hope that helps!! If you’re a prospective student, which subjects are you currently studying, and where else are you thinking of applying to uni? :smile:

Thank you! Your grades are amazing! I am an international IB student. I took the IGCSEs and I attained 9 A* and 1 B (for 2nd Lang Chinese). My 3 HLs are Biology, Chemistry and Psychology. (776). I will only get my "official" IB predictive scores this September but currently, my unofficial score is 44/45. I am going to think harder this summer break to decide on my university choices but I like the course modules at Bath and also Warwick. What was your insurance choice?
Thank you! Your grades are amazing! I am an international IB student. I took the IGCSEs and I attained 9 A* and 1 B (for 2nd Lang Chinese). My 3 HLs are Biology, Chemistry and Psychology. (776). I will only get my "official" IB predictive scores this September but currently, my unofficial score is 44/45. I am going to think harder this summer break to decide on my university choices but I like the course modules at Bath and also Warwick. What was your insurance choice?

That’s no problem at all! Wow, you’re grades are seriously impressive! By the looks of it, you have a very strong chance of an offer :smile:. My insurance choice is KCL (Psychology with a placement year), but UCL as my firm choice was a no-brainer - I love the look of the course content, and the campus tour I did was fantastic! Bath and Warwick sounds like great choices, too. You’ve got quite a while to decide, so don’t panic and take your time with the applications process. Good luck with your future exams and applications (I’m sure you’ll smash them!)
Are any of these freshers tickets worth it? Seen plenty of people buying boohoo tickets on fatsoma
Hi. I'm Nick and I've accepted an unconditional offer for BSc Econ
That’s no problem at all! Wow, you’re grades are seriously impressive! By the looks of it, you have a very strong chance of an offer :smile:. My insurance choice is KCL (Psychology with a placement year), but UCL as my firm choice was a no-brainer - I love the look of the course content, and the campus tour I did was fantastic! Bath and Warwick sounds like great choices, too. You’ve got quite a while to decide, so don’t panic and take your time with the applications process. Good luck with your future exams and applications (I’m sure you’ll smash them!)

Thank you. I hope the good chance that I may get, truly translates to a real offer. It is most probably going to be rather unnerving after my UCAS application has been submitted. I hope when it is a rejection from any of the universities, it comes through earlier, so that I can move on! Reading others' experiences where they are still waiting in May, is actually very sad.
Thank you. I hope the good chance that I may get, truly translates to a real offer. It is most probably going to be rather unnerving after my UCAS application has been submitted. I hope when it is a rejection from any of the universities, it comes through earlier, so that I can move on! Reading others' experiences where they are still waiting in May, is actually very sad.

I’m sure you’ll be absolutely fine :smile:. But in any unfortunate eventuality, I agree that it’s definitely best to hear sooner rather than later, so that you can focus on any good news instead. Hope it all goes well for you (I’m sure it will)!
I’m sure you’ll be absolutely fine :smile:. But in any unfortunate eventuality, I agree that it’s definitely best to hear sooner rather than later, so that you can focus on any good news instead. Hope it all goes well for you (I’m sure it will)!

Wishing you all the best too!
Original post by FutureMedic12345
Hi everyone! This is a thread for everyone who's got an offer at UCL and will be starting this September.
Please comment your name (if you want) and the subject you're going to be studying.

Hi you can just call me by my username and I got an offer for biomedical sciences :smile:
Original post by cupcake4546
Hi you can just call me by my username and I got an offer for biomedical sciences :smile:

My stats aren't as incredible as the other offer holders but here they are for anyone who is wondering:
GCSE's: 999987777
Predicted grades for a levels: AAA (chem maths bio)
Original post by ayshaxmelissa
Hey, my name's Aysha and I've just firmed UCL for Applied Medical Sciences :smile:

Heyy i’m an offer holder for infection and immunity! (same dept)

Quick Reply

Latest