17 year old going to portugal

Watch this thread
mgilks27
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
Hi. I’m going on holiday to portugal from the UK with all my friends who are 18. We are staying in a villa and was wondering if I would be allowed in the country if I wasn’t meeting a legal guardian in Portugal?? Could someone please help as the gov website doesn’t exactly explain. Do i just need paperwork or can I not go.
Schotel
Badges: 21
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 months ago
As long as you’re going with people who are 18+ I’m sure you’ll be completely fine.
emma31x12
Badges: 12
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by mgilks27)
Hi. I’m going on holiday to portugal from the UK with all my friends who are 18. We are staying in a villa and was wondering if I would be allowed in the country if I wasn’t meeting a legal guardian in Portugal?? Could someone please help as the gov website doesn’t exactly explain. Do i just need paperwork or can I not go.
Had the exact same situation with a friend who won't be 18 when we also booked to go to Portugal this summer. Nothing changes but it might be good to choose one of your friends to act as the person 'responsible' for you if you need to put anything down in writing at any point.
mgilks27
Rep:
(Original post by Schotel)
As long as you’re going with people who are 18+ I’m sure you’ll be completely fine.
ye hopefully. just don’t want to get there and they don’t let me in everyone is 18 except me
mgilks27
Rep:
(Original post by emma31x12)
Had the exact same situation with a friend who won't be 18 when we also booked to go to Portugal this summer. Nothing changes but it might be good to choose one of your friends to act as the person 'responsible' for you if you need to put anything down in writing at any point.
okay thank you so much. will definitely do that!
CDIAS
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Hi there!

You can travel, however if you're not 18 yet you will need a passport to enter and you will need also a written and notarized authorization from your parents or legal guardian naming the person(s) that will be responsible for you while you're in Portugal.
Enjoy your holiday.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Were exams easier or harder than you expected?

Easier (57)
26.51%
As I expected (68)
31.63%
Harder (82)
38.14%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (8)
3.72%

Watched Threads