English literature mock 2022 paper 1??

Watch this thread
Sarah101656
Badges: 1
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
Urgent- I’ve got a mock exam in 2 days. Can someone pls tell me the Macbeth question and possibly the act and scene for Aqa paper 1 from the 2021 GCSE paper.
shahrinaa
Badges: 3
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by Sarah101656)
Urgent- I’ve got a mock exam in 2 days. Can someone pls tell me the Macbeth question and possibly the act and scene for Aqa paper 1 from the 2021 GCSE paper.
did you do it? how did it go? what was the question? i have mine soon
Unknown.la123
Badges: 4
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
What was itttt
Hawk19s3
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
What was the Question and also did you do Inspector Calls?
Wlx3113
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
The chosen poem is "London" by William Blake and the inspector calls question is about Gerald, also the other unseen poem question was about "November night, Edinburgh" by Norman MacCaig
Hope this helps
Last edited by Wlx3113; 3 months ago
Unknown.la123
Badges: 4
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
Sox thanks so much your a real one wishing you all the best in life x
Bbertie3
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by Wlx3113)
The chosen poem is "London" by William Blake and the inspector calls question is about Gerald, also the other unseen poem question was about "November night, Edinburgh" by Norman MacCaig
Hope this helps
Did you do the christmas carol question and if so do you remember it
sami:))
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
Hope this helps
that wasn't the 2021 paper??
i did the paper the other day and the poem was war photographer(learn remains btw) and the question was on sheila
shahrinaa
Report 3 months ago
Hope this helps
thanks so much!! did you do the paper 1 with macbeth - do u know what that was?
Humaira-.
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by shahrinaa)
thanks so much!! did you do the paper 1 with macbeth - do u know what that was?
some1 plz replyy
Hawk19s3
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
What is the Question for Macbeth Extract in 2022 mocks i do AQA?
mikemainz20
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
Hope this helps
Do u do aqa or edexcel cause some are saying its sheila
Nadia_1234
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by mikemainz20)
Do u do aqa or edexcel cause some are saying its sheila
for aqa june 2021 its ....
im jk why would i tell you its against forum rules xx
mikemainz20
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by Nadia_1234)
for aqa june 2021 its ....
im jk why would i tell you its against forum rules xx
Don't be a prik
mikemainz20
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by sami:)))
that wasn't the 2021 paper??
i did the paper the other day and the poem was war photographer(learn remains btw) and the question was on
Can u elaborate on the war photographer piem
Nadia_1234
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by mikemainz20)
Don't be a prik
in jk calm down dikhead
r+j=how is juliet presented as a strong female character with emotions
dr j+h=how is setting used to create a disturbing atmosphere
masterepic
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
hi does anyone know what is the inspector calls question and the unseen poetry for November 2021 aqa English literature
sahanaagg
Rep:
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by Hawk19s3)
What is the Question for Macbeth Extract in 2022 mocks i do AQA?
did you find out what Macbeth extract and the question if so pls tell me tysm xx
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Were exams easier or harder than you expected?

Easier (65)
27.78%
As I expected (73)
31.2%
Harder (88)
37.61%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (8)
3.42%

Watched Threads