The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

Ucl best accommodation 2022

Hi guys anyone have recommendations for the best accomodations in ucl.
I would like an en-suite and self catering and a good social life and I’m a home student so probably would prefer more home students. Any recommendations? Thank you
Garden halls are by far the best, they are en-suite and can be self-catered or catered
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Does it have a good social life because it’s mainly internationals? Also is it harder to make friends because it’s intercollegiate? THANK U!!
Original post by Anonymous
Does it have a good social life because it’s mainly internationals? Also is it harder to make friends because it’s intercollegiate? THANK U!!

I think it’s actually great that it’s international ❤️ Everyone is very friendly and people share their cultures with you! Most of the students are UCL but there are some from different unis but this is your chance to meet more people
Ahhh thank you so much! Is there any non intercollegiate halls u recommend to?
Reply 5
Ahhh thank you so much! Is there any non intercollegiate halls u recommend to?

same I would love to know if there are! Thanks
So I would say the only decent non-intercollegiate is Frances Gardner, the others are either super far away and very small and almost none is ensuite
So I would say the only decent non-intercollegiate is Frances Gardner, the others are either super far away and very small and almost none is ensuite

Okay thank you! Do you get to choose specific halls though? What things would I have to tick to get this accom
Okay thank you! Do you get to choose specific halls though? What things would I have to tick to get this accom

En-suite, non-catered, UCL-only
En-suite, non-catered, UCL-only

okay great thanks! overall do you like ucl accommodation? is it hard to be sociable as it isnt a campus uni
okay great thanks! overall do you like ucl accommodation? is it hard to be sociable as it isnt a campus uni

Honestly from my experience intercollegiate halls are much better and much more sociable, if I am being honest…
How can I apply for a self-catering en-suite room at the Garden Halls? The UCL accommodation portal doesn’t seem to have the en-suite option. Thanks
How can I apply for a self-catering en-suite room at the Garden Halls? The UCL accommodation portal doesn’t seem to have the en-suite option. Thanks

I think there are only non-ensuite rooms with a self-catered option and they are located in a separate building beside the main building. not 100% sure tho
Reply 13
Garden halls are by far the best, they are en-suite and can be self-catered or catered

Did you choose en-suite self catering at the Gardens?
Hi guys anyone have recommendations for the best accomodations in ucl.
I would like an en-suite and self catering and a good social life and I’m a home student so probably would prefer more home students. Any recommendations?

ive been looking into accomadation recently for ucl and aster college seems cheap, self catered and has options for ensuit (tho i was looking at shared)
Reply 15
Hello

I am looking for an ensuite room or studio at New Hall. Please DM me if you have that

Quick Reply

Latest