Ucl best accommodation 2022

Watch this thread
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
Hi guys anyone have recommendations for the best accomodations in ucl.
I would like an en-suite and self catering and a good social life and I’m a home student so probably would prefer more home students. Any recommendations? Thank you
Anonymous #2
Report 3 months ago
Garden halls are by far the best, they are en-suite and can be self-catered or catered
Anonymous #1
Does it have a good social life because it’s mainly internationals? Also is it harder to make friends because it’s intercollegiate? THANK U!!
Anonymous #2
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Does it have a good social life because it’s mainly internationals? Also is it harder to make friends because it’s intercollegiate? THANK U!!
I think it’s actually great that it’s international ❤️ Everyone is very friendly and people share their cultures with you! Most of the students are UCL but there are some from different unis but this is your chance to meet more people
Anonymous #1
Ahhh thank you so much! Is there any non intercollegiate halls u recommend to?
dis.ym
Badges: 4
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 months ago
Ahhh thank you so much! Is there any non intercollegiate halls u recommend to?
same I would love to know if there are! Thanks
Anonymous #2
Report 3 months ago
So I would say the only decent non-intercollegiate is Frances Gardner, the others are either super far away and very small and almost none is ensuite
Anonymous #1
So I would say the only decent non-intercollegiate is Frances Gardner, the others are either super far away and very small and almost none is ensuite
Okay thank you! Do you get to choose specific halls though? What things would I have to tick to get this accom
Anonymous #2
Report 3 months ago
Okay thank you! Do you get to choose specific halls though? What things would I have to tick to get this accom
En-suite, non-catered, UCL-only
Anonymous #1
En-suite, non-catered, UCL-only
okay great thanks! overall do you like ucl accommodation? is it hard to be sociable as it isnt a campus uni
Anonymous #2
Report 3 months ago
okay great thanks! overall do you like ucl accommodation? is it hard to be sociable as it isnt a campus uni
Honestly from my experience intercollegiate halls are much better and much more sociable, if I am being honest…
Anonymous #3
Report 2 months ago
How can I apply for a self-catering en-suite room at the Garden Halls? The UCL accommodation portal doesn’t seem to have the en-suite option. Thanks
Anonymous #4
Report 2 months ago
How can I apply for a self-catering en-suite room at the Garden Halls? The UCL accommodation portal doesn’t seem to have the en-suite option. Thanks
I think there are only non-ensuite rooms with a self-catered option and they are located in a separate building beside the main building. not 100% sure tho
ousnfl
Badges: 1
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 2 months ago
Garden halls are by far the best, they are en-suite and can be self-catered or catered
Did you choose en-suite self catering at the Gardens?
baddiebbangn8
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 2 months ago
Hi guys anyone have recommendations for the best accomodations in ucl.
I would like an en-suite and self catering and a good social life and I’m a home student so probably would prefer more home students. Any recommendations?
ive been looking into accomadation recently for ucl and aster college seems cheap, self catered and has options for ensuit (tho i was looking at shared)
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Were exams easier or harder than you expected?

Easier (65)
27.9%
As I expected (73)
31.33%
Harder (87)
37.34%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (8)
3.43%

Watched Threads