The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I'm about to go out any minute :smile: Just sat here waiting for my friend to phone to say she's finished straightening her hair :rolleyes: Then we're going down the pub :biggrin:
Reply 2
revisin, bloody xams :hmpf:
Reply 3
Doing some work, writing up a report which is due in Wednesday 3000 words worth. I am going out on saturday though.
Reply 4
I don't go out on Fridays really. No more so than a weekday..

I'm not a pub/club person.
I'm a gig person, so I don't go out of a weekend, I just go to them as and when they take place.

If i have money :frown:

EDIT: Will be tidying and sorting my room tonight. Get ready for moving day :biggrin:
Reply 5
Unit 4 economics exam on wed :frown: If I go out, I get hungover and I can't revise
Reply 6
gossip_girl
its to cold to go out so im on here and looking for stuff to help me with my essays,

you guys?

I'm here because I look to young to get into places on a Friday (i'm sixteen so i shouldnt be trying anyway :biggrin: ) and my parents have just gone out for a meal and left me with some party food things (like sausage rolls) but none of my friends are on msn, and there always seems to be a lot of peopple on msn on a friday :frown:
Reply 7
Nottingham rejected me tonight :bawling: so I'm in mourning
i'd go out but i got a tournament tomorrow, which i need to win. So, a 'fun', sober night for me :frown:
Reply 9
bestdeceptions
I'm about to go out any minute :smile: Just sat here waiting for my friend to phone to say she's finished straightening her hair :rolleyes: Then we're going down the pub :biggrin:

underage surely...
Reply 10
I'm in because I've been out already! :biggrin:
Ellie4
Unit 4 economics exam on wed :frown: If I go out, I get hungover and I can't revise

Damn, stop making me feel guilty! I have that too!: :frown:

technik
underage surely...

Looking identical to your 20 year old sister is a blessing :wink: Her driving license is pretty useful :biggrin:
Reply 12
Because I'm ill
Reply 13
hmmmmmmmmmmmm
Reply 14
BLUREMI
revisin, bloody xams :hmpf:

Yep, you an me both....well its gotta be done... :hmpf:
Reply 15
I've gone home for the weekend.
Waiting for my boyfriend to come over, then we'll probably watch a film or something (should have been at work but shhhhh...i'm ill...)
I've been out pretty much everyday this week, I have run out of money till monday!
Reply 18
sore from basketball practice :frown:
gossip_girl
its to cold to go out so im on here and looking for stuff to help me with my essays,

you guys?

Spanking Monkeys!

Latest

Trending

Trending