The Student Room Group

Someone want to travel with me?

I’m 19 year old female on a gap year. Hoping to go travel somewhere in Europe but I’m kinda scared to solo travel so would love someone in a similar position to me. I’m thinking of maybe going around June time. Anyone interested?
i wish i could but can't 🥺🥺🥺🥺
Reply 2
Original post by gracieee16
i wish i could but can't 🥺🥺🥺🥺

Awhh how come?
Reply 3
Original post by helpme111
I’m 19 year old female on a gap year. Hoping to go travel somewhere in Europe but I’m kinda scared to solo travel so would love someone in a similar position to me. I’m thinking of maybe going around June time. Anyone interested?

Wherever it is, I hope you choose somewhere safe (unless you're planning on helping out with the Ukranian war), as there will still be a lot of tension in Eastern Europe during the Summer. Maybe choose somewhere which is less of a target for Russia...
Awhh how come?

bc i'm only 17 and haven't got the time or money unfortunately. i hope u find someone tho

I can but how will we sort it? Im a new user so can't pm
(edited 2 years ago)
Although I’ve not done much travelling myself, I’m told that a lot of people go travelling by themself and then meet people / make friends during said travels
Yeah because I’ll go travelling with an absolute stranger.
I would have but u r a girl, so no.
(edited 2 years ago)

i'm a 20 yr old female on a suprise gap year after dropping out of first year. i may be able to go travelling idk. i've always wanted to have some time to travel
Reply 10
Original post by Disturv 10
I can but how will we sort it? Im a new user so can't pm

I’ll pm u and we can talk if you’d like?
Reply 11
I’ll pm u and we can talk if you’d like?

SHE literally said she cant pm cause shes a new user lol
Reply 12
Original post by R_A07
SHE literally said she cant pm cause shes a new user lol

Yeah she said she doesn’t know how to that’s why I said I’ll pm her
Reply 13

please read it again for the love of god and get back to me once uve read it another 10 TIMES :wink:

New users can't use the pm function, whether sending or receiving. Nothing to do with knowing how.
Reply 15

Hey girl, I find myself in a similar situation. At 18, I'm eager to embark on a solo journey to Europe, yet I haven't been able to find a travel companion. Embracing the adventure alone seems exciting, but if anyone shares the same passion for exploration and is open to a travel buddy, I'd love to connect. Let's turn this solo trip into a shared experience!

Quick Reply

Latest