The Student Room Group

Help with mocks!

Hi, got my a-level sociology mock in a few days, sitting a paper 3 crime and deviance for aqa. Does anyone know if the 2021 paper ever got released of wether it’s locked only for teachers to have access too? On the aqa website it only shows papers up to 2020 which are all unlocked. I’m hoping one of these is my paper and if I revise all the questions from all papers than hopefully I’ll be okay and don’t have to revise the ENTIRE crime and deviance spec + theory/methods for the 10 outline and explain and the 20 marker.
Original post by Primrose1267
Hi, got my a-level sociology mock in a few days, sitting a paper 3 crime and deviance for aqa. Does anyone know if the 2021 paper ever got released of wether it’s locked only for teachers to have access too? On the aqa website it only shows papers up to 2020 which are all unlocked. I’m hoping one of these is my paper and if I revise all the questions from all papers than hopefully I’ll be okay and don’t have to revise the ENTIRE crime and deviance spec + theory/methods for the 10 outline and explain and the 20 marker.

Hi there.

If you can't find/access them on the AQA website then they are likely to be locked papers :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by Primrose1267

hey, have u done the paper, would be a lifesaver if you'd tell me the 30mark for the crime question!
Reply 3
Original post by amaan00
hey, have u done the paper, would be a lifesaver if you'd tell me the 30mark for the crime question!

I just did the mock and i'm pretty sure its from 2021, the question was an item based question on left realsim!
Reply 4
Original post by gold_m
I just did the mock and i'm pretty sure its from 2021, the question was an item based question on left realsim!

tysmmm :smile:

Quick Reply