Bristol A100 / A108 2022 Offer Holders

Watch this thread
ecolier
Badges: 22
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
Welcome to the University of Bristol A100 / A108 2022 Offer Holders.

For general information click: http://www.bristol.ac.uk/study/under...e/mb-medicine/

General TSR rules:
(1) Please don't ask for, mention or advertise group chats.
(2) Please don't ask for or post interview questions.
(3) Please don't offer to buy and sell items.

Good luck!
Last edited by ecolier; 3 months ago
ice654
Badges: 6
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 months ago
First, but I got put on hold instead of getting an offer
Ch4rl0tt
Badges: 7
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
Got the offer holder open day email today
Sriley35
Badges: 9
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
Remember to book an offers holder day. There’s one coming up in the next few weeks
rajk
Badges: 4
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
may i know the stats of the offer holders?
xizzyxox
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by rajk)
i got 2880 B2 in my ucat, predicted A*A*A*
caitlinmeadwell
Badges: 10
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by rajk)
2920 Band 2 UCAT, predicted A*A*A*
hb42069
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by rajk)
3350 b3, predicted A* A A
hopeful_med
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by rajk)
2950B1, predicted A*A*A*A*
KMJinx
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
3050b3, a*aaa predicted
Last edited by KMJinx; 3 months ago
Ghpvjobpj
Badges: 5
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
3120 A* A* A* predicted

Congrats to everyone
IBkidinthecorner
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by rajk)
Just got an offer!! 3120 B1, IB 40 achieved
IBkidinthecorner
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
Finally able to join this thread!! Congrats fellow offer holders!
itsraininghere
Badges: 17
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by rajk)
3020 B3. 3A* predicted. Still don’t understand how I got an offer lol. God works in mysterious ways.
ptptpt
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by IBkidinthecorner)
Finally able to join this thread!! Congrats fellow offer holders!
Me too! I've been waiting desperately to be able to post here and I'm so happy I finally can. Congrats everyone! Are you all planning on firming Bristol? Personally, I probably will but I'm still struggling to pick between Bristol and Newcastle as my firm. Any advice/suggestions would be great
ptptpt
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by rajk)
2930 B1 in UCAT. I do the IB and my predicted grade is a 44/45 with 777 in bio, chem, psych HL.
ptptpt
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
Those of you who got offers earlier, how long does it take for an email from Bristol to come through and for information about offer-holder days to be sent?
User_o
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by ptptpt)
Those of you who got offers earlier, how long does it take for an email from Bristol to come through and for information about offer-holder days to be sent?
Received my offer 5:01pm via ucas and the offer email came in 9am the next day. I am still waiting on the offer holders email but in the email they said the offer holders day email will be sent in the coming days.
Last edited by User_o; 3 months ago
ptptpt
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by User_o)
Received my offer 5:01pm via ucas and the offer email came in 9am the next day. I am still waiting on the offer holders email but in the email they said the offer holders day email will be sent in the coming days.
Okay, great. Thank you!
tellmewhy22
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by rajk)
2920 B2, predicted 3A* and A* in EPQ
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Year 12s - where are you at with making decisions about university?

I’ve chosen my course and my university (26)
27.96%
I’ve chosen my course and shortlisted some universities (31)
33.33%
I’ve chosen my course, but not any universities (9)
9.68%
I’ve chosen my university, but not my course (3)
3.23%
I’ve shortlisted some universities, but not my course (5)
5.38%
I’m starting to consider my university options (13)
13.98%
I haven’t started thinking about university yet (4)
4.3%
I’m not planning on going to university (2)
2.15%

Watched Threads