Ihateschool3201
Badges: 4
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 5 months ago
I have a 12 mark assess containerisation question to do. It’s "assess the impact that containerisation has had on globalisation". I’ve got some points for a big impact but I haven’t got any for a small impact. How has containerisation had a small impact? Would it be to do with globalisation is also affected by technology and communication and stuff like that?
Last edited by Ihateschool3201; 5 months ago
PinkSmoothie
Badges: 10
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 5 months ago
Hi, yes i think you should state (like you have mentioned) another factor that has also had an impact on globalisation aswell.

If i was answering the question, i would probably just define the term of containerisation, then just write about the advantages (like making countries more interconnected as it would be cheaper to ship to other countries due to containers being the same size, less time consuming to load the containers) and then write about the disadvantages (probably still takes a long time compared to other transport like airplanes). Finally, probably just link it back to the question on of how impactful it is?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

How confident are you that you'll achieve the grades you need to get into your firm uni?

I think I've exceeded the grades for my university offer (21)
17.5%
I think I've met the grades for my university offer (31)
25.83%
I think I've missed the grades for my university offer (64)
53.33%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (4)
3.33%

Watched Threads